Poll: What would you do (see posting) - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Accept the offer Eagerly
68.85%
68.85%
Respectfully Decline
2.73%
2.73%
Ask if you could be both M & F
26.23%
26.23%
Not be able to Decide
2.19%
2.19%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you Could, Would You?

I would do number number 1 and tell myself that you wanted this and now you have it.

That's a difficult decision .. Years ago before marriage, kids, career ect it would have been 100% #1, now with all those obsticals (?) in the way its going to have to be #3 .. I suspect it would be easier just to be able to be female and be excepted at the weekends, but maybe even that would end up not being enough.

(30-05-2014, 03:02 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  That's a difficult decision .. Years ago before marriage, kids, career ect it would have been 100% #1, now with all those obsticals (?) in the way its going to have to be #3 .. I suspect it would be easier just to be able to be female and be excepted at the weekends, but maybe even that would end up not being enough.

Welcome to my world, Janet. Sigh...
Whats that old Stones song?
...if you try sometimes...you just might get what you need."

Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon