Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 month update

Hello All,
Just thought I'd check in and post my 2 month update. Things are going fairly well, not much growth, as expected, but some things do seem to be going on. My nips in particular have been going through a bit of changes. At times, sometimes more often than not they get a bit hard and I'm noticing what seems to be a small lump behind them. When I touch them it's almost like I can feel what seems to be a "pea" behind them and they're somewhat sensitive. Almost to the point where they hurt a bit. Sounds like there may be a bit of budding gong on?
As far as dosage, I normally take 2,000 mg of PM, spaced out over 2X a day along with 1,000mg of Calcium Citrate with each dosage of PM. The third week of the month I'll up the PM to 3,000mg spaced out over 3X along with the Clacium. After this week is complete I'll go "cold turkey" stopping everything from 5-7 days.
Just wondering if this sounds about right and if anyone has other suggestions to try.

Thanks

I checked a few websites and they all stated that 2,500 mg of calcium per day was an overdose with some possible consequences such as kidney stones, nausea and vomiting, constipation or diarrhea (I guess you take your pick), and coma. Remember that you get calcium through food as well, things such as milk, ice cream, cheese, broccoli, kale, bok choy, almonds, etc. Please be careful to not overdo the calcium.

WOW Didnt know that ! Thanks for the info Erica, very good to know. I'll adjust the Calcium down to once a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon