Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE help

How can you get NBE without anyone knowing not even your parents i wanna do it secretly

Hello Machadomen.

I believe I gave an answer to the same question you asked about two weeks ago. Have you done anymore research on NBE since then? Have you contemplated how pursuing NBE would conflict with your desire to have a family and kids?

I was going to repost this but I have my head straight I don't want a wife or kids if I comeacross one who will marry me I will and if I have the ability I might have kids I want to keep up with manner stages of breast with the girls in my class I'm about to go into 8th grade and want to start getting buds and grow into a b or c cup by the end of the year idc about teasing I'll say it's a dieses I'd also like to lactate and I donth want to become a girl fully I think I know the affects of taking nbe (fat transferred to breast and hips skin gets softer) so how can I get nbe without anyone knowing even my parents I don't think there very sensitive and I'd be willing to wear a bra for support and yeah I'd just like to get to at least a b cup by the end of the year but I'm skinny how can I do all what I said in this post Plz I need a lot of responses thank you

I'm going to put it simply and say you're too young to know what you're going to want that far into the future. When I was your age, I swore I'd never date, but now I've got an amazing girlfriend that I hope to spend an indefinite amount of time with. This conflicts with my desire to grow breasts, unfortunately. Don't lock down your future so early into your life; you don't know what's out there and what might actually be more satisfying.

:l okay I guess I get what your saying

I think wanting to keep up with the breast development of the girls in your class is a bit unrealistic. They don't have to do anything like NBE to develop breasts. Their bodies do the work of producing the hormones necessary to grow breasts. Not only do you have to find the right dosage and combination of herbs to grow breasts, you'll be fighting an uphill battle considering the amount of testosterone your body is producing. NBE doesn't have a quick and easy path for males to grow breasts.

Short of implants, it's impossible to have b or c cups by the end of the year. I've been taking pm for nearly five months now and I'm nowhere close to reaching your target goal. It takes years, not months to grow breasts, and this applies to GGs as well as biological males.

I think Bawb has a good point. You're at an age when you lack the experience necessary to make fully informed decisions that can significantly affect your life.

But I'm still open to suggestions I am 90 Percent su're I know what iambic doing and getting myself into so keep posting for my original post above

(16-08-2012, 11:15 PM)Machadomen Wrote:  But I'm still open to suggestions I am 90 Percent su're I know what iambic doing and getting myself into so keep posting for my original post above

Ok. For starting out I think the big challenge is deciding what herbs you're going to take, the doses for the herb(s), and where you're going to buy the herbs. You can certainly plan this all out now, however it's very likely you have a major obstacle to overcome. How do you intend to buy/pay for the NBE herbs? You're too young to get a credit card, drive a car or even get a job other than something like delivering newspapers. It's not like you can ask your parents for money since you don't want to tell them of your intentions.

I think the financial limitations you have because of your age is proof enough that NBE isn't something you can pursue in utmost secrecy. Either you have to wait until you're more financially independent or you tell your parents about your desire to have breasts.

:l were you in this situation when u were younger flame and ru happy tht ur taking nbe now and did u tell your parents if so how did they react

(17-08-2012, 09:57 PM)Machadomen Wrote:  :l were you in this situation when u were younger flame and ru happy tht ur taking nbe now and did u tell your parents if so how did they react

When I was about your age, wanting to crossdress was what was on my mind. I also wondered how would my life be if I was born a girl instead, and what would be similar or different in my current life. I was quite afraid of being discovered, so my crossdressing was very limited and discrete. After I turned 18 and started living on my own, my crossdressing proliferated compared to prior years.

I had no idea about males being able to grow breasts by taking herbs. Even if I did know about it, I would have waited until I was older. Like with crossdressing, I wouldn't have wanted anyone to know my secret. I can tell you it's much easier to crossdress or pursue NBE when you're financially independent and living by yourself.

Yes, I'm happy I'm pursuing NBE now. I don't see any point on dwelling on what if I started NBE at a younger age.

My dad died before I started NBE, and I don't see any reason to tell my mom. To the best of my knowledge, my dad was never aware of my interest in crossdressing. My mom found out by chance; I had no intention of approaching her. She accepted it, but I got the feeling she accepted it more because I'm her son and she enjoys spending time with me than a universal acceptance of crossdressing. We haven't talked about my interest in crossdressing since her discovery, but oddly enough, she was very supportive of me walking a mile in high heels to promote awareness of violence against women.

To clarify, there's a lot of things about myself I don't talk to my mom about or my dad when he was alive. Crossdressing, NBE and my androgynous gender identity are just a handful of the many traits I keep private. I've always been a private person, even with family.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon