Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SP for a month... look like anything to you guys?

I've been taking SP for about a month, PM will be here tomorrow. I've had soreness throughout my chest but not really in the nipples so much. Chest seems puffy, want to see if its just me or does there look to be something goin on?

Do you have any pictures of your chest before you started taking SP?

Taken by itself, I think SP has limited use with achieving NBE. SP helps promote the development of breast tissue by preventing the conversion of testosterone to DHT, but it takes more than that to grow breasts. Besides, it's going to take longer than a month before you're likely to see noticeable changes.

By the way, have you decided what kind of regime you're going to pursue with taking pm?

yea i definately understand that... thats why i was a little confused with the soreness and puffiness. I wanted to get a headstart on blocking DHT while i waited for the PM to get here. Im also taking around 4000mg (450x3 3xper day) I was also taking fenugreek but stopped about a week ago, just felt like i could taste it all day.

Also I had a mild case of gynecomastia from medication a while back that ended up resolving itself. Is it possible that because I've experienced some growth in the past that the tissue would respond better/possibly faster?

(14-08-2012, 05:01 AM)blackhawk Wrote:  yea i definately understand that... thats why i was a little confused with the soreness and puffiness. I wanted to get a headstart on blocking DHT while i waited for the PM to get here. Im also taking around 4000mg (450x3 3xper day) I was also taking fenugreek but stopped about a week ago, just felt like i could taste it all day.

The fenugreek may be what's causing the soreness and puffiness. Have you felt any growing pains or tingling in your breast area?

(14-08-2012, 05:03 AM)blackhawk Wrote:  Also I had a mild case of gynecomastia from medication a while back that ended up resolving itself. Is it possible that because I've experienced some growth in the past that the tissue would respond better/possibly faster?

It's hard to say. Obviously because you already have some growth you have less of a ways to go than someone who's starting with a flat chest. There's no guarantee though that this will accelerate the rate of your NBE. The only way to know for sure is to take pm for a few months and post your pics for others to comment on.Big Grin

I havn't had any tingling at all, but more of a dull, pulsing soreness directly under the nipple and occasionally around the periphery of the "breast" area. Is this what im lookin for or is there supposed to be a tingle? I'm really excited about starting the PM tomorrow. I figured 1500 to start (one at breakfast lunch and dinner) is that about right?

(14-08-2012, 05:26 AM)blackhawk Wrote:  I havn't had any tingling at all, but more of a dull, pulsing soreness directly under the nipple and occasionally around the periphery of the "breast" area. Is this what im lookin for or is there supposed to be a tingle? I'm really excited about starting the PM tomorrow. I figured 1500 to start (one at breakfast lunch and dinner) is that about right?

Tingling has been what I've experienced before but I don't think it's something you have to feel in order to achieve growth.

I started slow with taking pm and I recommend doing so to allow your body to gradually adjust to pm. For the first week I took 500mg of pm per day, week 2 1,000mg, week 3 1,500 mg, etc, all the way up to 3,000mg. Another reason to take it slow is by the time you get to 2,000 mg, you'll have spent a few weeks on pm and are more likely to see and feel indicators of growth, versus if you start at 1,500 or 2,000 mg on day 1.

2,000 mg seems to be the standard dose for males to achieve breast growth. If you decide to go up to 3,000mg you may experience back pains and headaches like I did. I went back down to 2,000mg but after some time had passed, I decided to go back to 2,500 mg for the mental effects more than NBE. I haven't experienced any of the symptoms I had while taking 3,000mg, so 2,500 mg seems to be my ideal dosage.

Another member here had kidney pains at the 3,000 mg PM level when taking it 1,500 in morning and 1,500 in evening. By spreading the 3,000 mg throughout the day taking one 500 mg pill every 3 hours, the pain vanished.

(14-08-2012, 04:30 PM)EricaB Wrote:  By spreading the 3,000 mg throughout the day taking one 500 mg pill every 3 hours, the pain vanished.

Good point Erica, I forget to mention that. I spread out the 2,500 mg of pm I take everyday.

As Flamesabers has said, I don't think SP on its own is going to do anything much, unless your aromatase is working double overtime on holiday pay rates! Big Grin The only thing I can imagine might happen is that you do get enough T --> E conversion to start the fat deposition, that could account for the puffiness, at least. Anyway, its quite a good idea, I think, to get on with the DHT blocking until the PM arrives.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon