Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shifting of awareness

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone else can relate to my shift of awareness concerning NBE. Maybe it was just the novelty of it, but the growth pains, tingling, etc. were the major indicators I felt early on that my NBE was progressing. It doesn't seem like I feel such sensations much, if not at all as of late. Instead I've been more aware of the movement and projection of my breasts. I can feel movement when I'm going down the stairs or when I'm running outside. I can also notice the projection they create when I look at my shirt in the bathroom mirror.

In other words, is this a typical progression of awareness as one goes through NBE or is it just me? Huh

Its very much like how things have been for me, can't speak more generally.

I can relate. I look at myself in the mirror and down at my chest with or without a shirt on and I see them, though the instances of itching and pain caused by growth have lessened. It's plain to me that they are there. Oddly enough, people looking straight at me don't see them. Yet.

~Paige

I am now aware of them. They have progressed and I am still getting the other indicators, soarness, sentsitivity.... but I am amazed that to me they have changed but no one sees it. Vanity I guess.

(17-08-2012, 05:43 AM)Gerilynn Wrote:  I am amazed that to me they have changed but no one sees it. Vanity I guess.

I've been thinking about that myself. Is it because of a rising trend of males growing fat/breast tissue? Are people generally oblivious to their surroundings? Or is it people are too polite to say anything or to stare?Huh

I would bet if we walked around in public shirtless we would get some attention. Big Grin

it could be that most people just have to much on their minds to notice.

Your changes in awareness and sensation sound familiar to me flamesabers. I do believe it is just the next stage for us when developing. I was in that mode for quite a while. Having upped my PM to 2000 and adding 1000 FG daily, I can now say that I have started growing again. I'll post an update in my pictures thread with more detail for anyone who is interested. So don't get thinking you have reached the end, just the next stage or plateau. I can't say if moving past it takes time for them to mature in some way no matter what you do or not, because I stopped trying to grow some time ago and only increased what I take to see if I was indeed as big as I would grow. I do believe I could go bigger, maybe through tanner stages 4 and 5, but I'm not sure I want to. Undecided. I may or may not continue at the growth level of ingesting PM and FG. I'm thinking I'll just go back to my maintenance level after I'm convinced this is real additional growth, not just something temporary. My nipples sure have become tender again, and the area behind them is really getting solid and sensitive again.

I think it has a lot to do with the angle in which we view them. The top down view makes it very easy to see changes, but from the view of others, looking ahead at someone, they don't stand out as much.

Maybe if you were very short, people would notice more. Tongue

(19-08-2012, 05:42 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Maybe if you were very short, people would notice more. Tongue

6'0 is my height. How short is very short?

(19-08-2012, 11:41 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-08-2012, 05:42 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Maybe if you were very short, people would notice more. Tongue

6'0 is my height. How short is very short?

Short enough that a given person would be looking down at your chest.

I'm 5'9 or so, so I guess shorter than this? lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon