Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ordered Ultra Breast

Was curious if any one here had used the product and about how long I could expect shipping to take through US Mail. I understand it ships from within the US and I'm in Indiana, so hopefully it won't take too long. Also curious about others' success stories with it, if there are any.

Already disappointed in that the company did not send out any kind of order acknowledgement other than my paypal receipt.

~Paige

I think either contacting the seller directly or reading the customers' reviews would be your best bet to getting an answer. Perhaps you haven't gotten an order acknowledgement yet because the order hasn't shipped yet?

Paige, I tried Ultra Breast for seven months with no effect. They are good about shipping and if they have shortage, they generally will notify you by email. I do think it is a one person company so I wouldn't expect much support. The amount of BO listed on the bottle is actually more than listed on the website. I sincerely wish you the luck I didn't have. I switched to PM three weeks ago although I still had two bottles of UB. I'm hoping this will work for me.

I contacted the company and was told my order went out on Tuesday, priority mail. Which hopefully means it will arrive on Friday (since it wasn't at my PO box earlier today).

Notrenoir, I've been taking PM since late February with good results. Just thinking I want to try something stronger. Heard success stories and not-so-successful stories so, here's hoping for the best!

I'm on BO. It's my first month on it. I feel like I have higher amounts of both estrogen and progesterone as I know what these hormone surges feels like during luteal and follicular phases. I can't tell what its doing for my testosterone levels since I am basically hypo testosterone along with low progesterone levels. So something is happening here even though they say give it 3-6 months for noticable effects to come in.

Since there are all types of hormones and enzymes and no doubt including androgens inside the bovine ovaries, I wouldn't be surprised if most normal males taking it wouldn't have success. Since we don't know how much of anything is in a dose from one bottle to the next, I think one would have to take some form of an anti androgen so that these hormones don't convert into what the male body would normally convert them into (like the gonads).

I think success stories much like Cheryl1989's was because of her hypogonad condition. Of course there are other factors. So I think for any male on the BO journey, it can definitely work but you have to know exactly what your body is producing, converting and how much of it. Its half the battle since you don't know about what is exactly contained in the BO you received. Simply put, like a woman who has high androgens that takes any form of phyto estrogen fails getting any nbe results compared to the woman with androgens who takes only an antiandrogen gets growth. I see this happen too many times! I am an example as well of this in my past experience. It wasn't until I took anti androgens and progesterone that I actually went up a cup size and this almost unheard of with hypothyroid conditions.

Just a thought,

Tibetan Princess Wink

My order of UB arrived today! Less than a week to get here; certainly beats the 2 weeks it took for the PM to arrive.

Tibetan - Just curious but if you don't mind my asking, what kind of dosage are you taking? The bottle says 1 pill 3x day with food. Transfemme says 8 pills/day (4 in the AM, 4 in the PM) and when I emailed medplex before the UB arrived they told me dosage for men was the same as Transfemme.

I plan to start when my current supply of PM runs out.

~Paige

Hi Paige!

I am actually doing things a bit different. Since I have some issues with absorption, I decided to do BO in the form of drops. I took a bottle of generic brand vodka and opened all the capsules to let the powdered glandular substance soak in it for 4 wks in a dark cupboard.

Since everything is stronger in tincture form with alcohol, I knew I could take less of it and gauge by drop to my perfect dose. This way, I can ramp up or down and it will last longer since I am on a budget.

It will absorb it straight into the blood stream and not have to depend fully on my liver and clog it up like most hormone-like substances. I would always get acne and fatigue when taking supps.

I am not sure what my dose is but, I felt a difference (fertile) at 3 drops 3x a day. But my weight is 94lbs. No acne. I have a slimmer stomach which may be due to testosterone going up. Being hypo, you get that stubborn belly fat that wont move no matter how skinny you get.

I also feel like fat redistribution is slowly taking place. Still too early to tell but greens are just a much important as protein intake on BO. I have never had a flatter stomach Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon