Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine / results / thoughts on PM/SP/etc

Hi everyone, this is my first post although I have been a reader / lurker / member for a while.
A bit of background about me. I am 42 years old, biologically male, 5'6" tall, and weigh 135 lbs. I was/am naturally skinny and have remained so all my life. Prior to NBE my chest was flat FLAT flat, no moobs, no fat, just skin and bones, and measured 36" around everywhere --- both 3" under my nipples (under bust) around my chest and 36" measured AT my nipples. My waist was 29", and my hips were 32".

ROUTINE: I had started taking Saw Palmetto about 11 months ago, 1000mg/day, 5 days/wk in order to knock out the testosterone in my body. I wanted to get this going first, so the when I began PM I introduced it into a testosterone-free (or as near as I could make it) body and system.
About 9 months ago I added 500mg/day of Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica, 3 weeks on, 1 week off. I ramped up to to 1000mg/day, then 2000mg/day for the next successive periods. I have been successfully on 3000mg/day (for 3 out-of-4 weeks) of PM and 1000mg/day of SP now for six months.

RESULTS: I am now a very nicely rounded B cup, all boobies no fat!, and it fills a 36B bra nicely. And I mean REALLY nicely (my boyfriend can't stop playing with them!) I really enjoy the push-up (actually "push-in") bras, and my current measurements are now still 36" under bust but 39.5" at my nipple circumference. My nipples are fuller and very sensitive, and arouse just thinking about kissing or any thoughts of sex. THAT has actually taken some getting used to! I am not used to "telegraphing" my thoughts like this, but it is also great to know I am reacting like a female and my body is responding in the same way.
I also notice that my bottom is much fuller, and I am not sure if it is the PM but I think it is. My ass is the best looking it has EVER been. I was thinking of adding Maca Root but for now I am pleased, and do not want to overload my system with too much at once.
Lastly, my hips and waist have an hourglass curve developing -- slightly, but it IS there and I love it.
Also, my skin is softer all around, and my little wrinkles (I do NOT like getting older!) went away --- really --- my face looked five years younger and I look fresher.

MY THOUGHTS: I think starting SP first to "cleanse" my system had an impact. It allowed the ever-increasing PM to get started and have a clean slate to work with.
I love being on the PM, I feel so NORMAL taking it, and I am calmer and happier and way more balanced as myself. My boyfriend has noticed I am less volatile ("Bitchiness has scaled back" he says, LOL), and I feel more like me -- feminine, pretty, girly -- and I love feeling this way.
I must echo some of the comments made by others, and that is this---"PM is "big medicine", it is a very powerful supplement. I noticed it's impact almost immediately, and it was all good. Again I will say it --- PM is very very powerful for me -- so make sure you really want breasts.

Anyhow, thought I would add to the forum. You all seem so nice to share, so I am happy to answer any questions others may have.

Welcome Robin,

My experience with PM coincides with yours. I've been on it just short of 9 months and have gone from flat to 38B, though I still need to add a bit of fullness. For 3 months before I started PM I was on SP and Fenugreek. I also tried some Wild Yam which seemed to help develop some curves. I think Fenugreek is really helpful for getting an hourglass shape, and it seems to be great for digestion, but since it competes for receptors I've dropped it from my regimen and let PM and SP do all the work. It was these very forums that turned me on to PM.

Out of curiosity, did you notice a difference when Ainterol switched from their non-R1 formula to R1? I'm on my last bottle of the non-R1 and am curious if I should expect a difference with the new "stronger" stuff.

In any case, it's nice to hear of another success story. You definitely sound like you've got your body in alignment with your brain. Smile

Best wishes!

-J

Hi Robin,
Welcome and well done and thanks for sharing your experiences with us.Smile

Your story is a prime example of what I always say ( but don't always put into practice myself! Blush) that patience is the key to this journey.

I ended up joining as well just because of your post...

I'm curious, are you taking standardized extract or whole herb SP?

I've been taking standardized extract SP 1280 mg + whole herb licorice 1350 mg + whole herb chaste berry 1600 to 3200 mg (I cycle this) daily for about a year and am now thinking about taking out the licorice and adding PM.

With the PM estrogens competing for the t/e receptors I hope I can eliminate the licorice from my anti-T.

(29-08-2012, 01:06 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I'm curious, are you taking standardized extract or whole herb SP?
I take 320mg SP extract once / day before going to bed.

I have recently added Maca Root to my mix, ramping up slowly, and I notice a slight acceleration in both the AMOUNT of booty being added (bluntly -- my ass-cheeks are very much chunkier and fuller) and also my breasts are now fuller as well, extending out to the sides of my chest as well as protruding further.
I am very pleased and results are amazingly beyond my initial expectations.

I actually meant my question for Robin... Blush

I've since just gone ahead and made myself a plan according to my knowledge up to that point and am already getting pretty good results.

I am taking standardized extract SP. The SP worked very quickly (3 weeks) to take my "male urges" down and then (4 months) mostly "out" --- while I experienced physical changes (a smaller and non-responsive "thingie") I loved the fact that my male side was quashed, allowing my feminine form to emerge at a good pace.

Oh. How do you achieve a 1000mg dose of extract? I can only ever find it in 160 or 320mg doses. Multiplied, the 3 and 1 or 7 160's would bring you the closest to that at 1120mg. or 3 or 6 to 960mg.

Also AbiDrew85, I would strongly urge you consider PM --- it is very very powerful stuff. I "feel" it in my body when it is there, and it calms me and I am noticeably "more feminine on the inside" --- hard to describe, but it just IS that very feeling --- a comfort and a haven and a "knowing" that something once lacking is now being fed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon