Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine / results / thoughts on PM/SP/etc

(20-09-2012, 02:45 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  wow robin is that really you? absolutely gorgeous hun! what did you use for your NBE it definitely looks like it worked very well. I am weening off the pm due to possibility of wanting kids later in life and noticing semen is getting cloudy/clear instead of thick white as it was before using pm. But using Goatweed with Maca (300mg) of maca is in it, does maca give you the curve in the butt and hips i hear it does but wondering if its true i dont take it as much as i do the pm by any means but starting to more to hopefully cuver the backside a bit
Yup it is me. go to www.robinbeales.tumblr.com for a few more pics, I am not a big pic-poster really.
I understand your desire to not want to OD on PM --- our "fluids" get really clear very quickly on it. Me? Not concerned about having kids so I am full on to full dosages. What I do notice, and I really REALLY like, is that my "thingie" has shrunk to a very small and cute size and I think it is pretty and very feminine now.
The Maca and/or the PM is what seems to be giving me major curvy curves --- me like!!

(19-09-2012, 07:06 PM)JMT Wrote:  Very nice, Robin! I wish I were so lucky to have a figure like yours. I know I'll get there (not quite as skinny, but close enough for me to be happy), but don't see it happening for at least another 12-18 months.

Anyway, given those pictures, I imagine you spend a lot time in public as the fairer sex. If that's a correct assumption, what sort of voice training (if any) have you done? Have any tricks (or links) you'd like to pass along?

Thanks!
-J
Thank you Smile Was just born with skinny genes (and skinny jeans!) I spent almost 80-90% of my time as female. The better way I think of it is occasionally I cross-dress into a MALE, as my real and damned-near full-time persona is a feminine woman.
VOICE TRAINING? Never did it cause I never really needed it. I did recall reading in the early-days of the WWWeb about raising voice to nearest high-pitch without it breaking into falsetto. It has been so long since I did it and since I spoke in guy-voice that I really can't do "guy-voice" very well or very convincingly anymore.

(17-09-2012, 03:56 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Haha. I already have a pretty awesome butt as one of the girls in my cos class so helpfully pointed out to me the other day.

Previously she was all claiming white girls don't want to have big booty's, and I'm like. I want a big booty. I of course fail to mention I already have one, and since I'm like, always wearing loose skirts... Anyway. Another "white" girl in class speaks up saying she wants one too...

So yeah... On Thursday last week we had a jeans day for fundraising for some charity I didn't bother asking which one, and I wore my only jeans I even own, a nice, tight pair of size 5 hipster skinny jeans. Needless to say my butt shows quite nicely in these.

And the girl's like. Damn Abi. You liar. You want a booty?! You have one girl! Big Grin

ABI, i so so so wish I had such an awesome donk as you describe, but I am growing mine as fast as I can!! I am rounder and "meatier" than I have ever been, and I started "stair master" and squats about 4 weeks ago and THAT has added even more. JLo watch out!!!

(20-09-2012, 06:46 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Robin, honey, you are gorgeous! I am so jealous! I don't have any regrets, but I do wish I had started this when I was younger and prettier. Sigh.
Hi Samantha, thank YOU for the sweet note Smile It is never too late to start to live the truth --- ever. Just living that truth makes you the most beautiful person you have ever been!!!!

(27-09-2012, 06:16 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  ABI, i so so so wish I had such an awesome donk as you describe

And I so so so wish I could have an awesome nice BF like you describe. Even? Big Grin

Someday you can have a rear end like mine and I can have a BF like yours... right? Tongue

No no no! You can't take MINE. Otherwise I'll just have to go and take YOURS! Tongue

You. Are. GORGEOUS. Oh my god.
I was born female, and I would KILL for your body. Simply amazing.
Congrats on your growth so far, PM really has worked well in your favour!
If you want to speed up/maximize the results of maca, you should look into exercises to grow the butt muscles. Definitely helped me in that department! Wink Although honestly, you look perfect as the skinny girl you are! Even though your curves aren't quite DRAMATIC yet, you're still definitely very curvy for someone so slim! I wish I could have your skinny arms and legs!

(27-09-2012, 05:39 PM)Doll Wrote:  You. Are. GORGEOUS. Oh my god.
If you want to speed up/maximize the results of maca, you should look into exercises to grow the butt muscles. Definitely helped me in that department! Wink Although honestly, you look perfect as the skinny girl you are! Even though your curves aren't quite DRAMATIC yet, you're still definitely very curvy for someone so slim! I wish I could have your skinny arms and legs!

awwww, you are much too sweet!!!! Blush....but ThanQ very much, Doll Smile I am doing as you suggest -- for the past 4 weeks or so I have gotten into a routine of stair-master, tummy crunches, leg squats, and Maca-mac-maca along with twice daily butt massages ( Rolleyes boyfriend obliges so willingly!Wink and I must say it has added inches (maybe two?) and I am definitely DEFINITELY more full and round, so I am keeping it up. I probably do three hours of butt/thigh excercises a day -- perhaps excessive but I love the results.
Breast growth seems now to be in the filling-out stage --- gaining width and fullness. I have to say the BEST benefit of PM is the womanly contentment I feel --- I have NONE of my previous feelings of "guilt" or "shame" in regards to "WHy am I this way?" I am so so so content to be exactly ME --- it is the BEST benefit of PM.

(27-09-2012, 12:23 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 06:16 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  ABI, i so so so wish I had such an awesome donk as you describe

And I so so so wish I could have an awesome nice BF like you describe. Even? Big Grin

Someday you can have a rear end like mine and I can have a BF like yours... right? Tongue

No no no! You can't take MINE. Otherwise I'll just have to go and take YOURS! Tongue

LOL, well --- let me think about THIS for a bit!! I am not sure I am ready to to trade off my guy just yet!!! Although he loves the idea he is being sought after by a booty-licious woman!!!!
As I just posted above to Doll, I am getting after working on my bottom, getting some results. TRYING to do so without gaining weight in all the wrongs spots was difficult but I think the PM allows the Maca to focus its results on my donk.

(27-09-2012, 05:39 PM)Doll Wrote:  You. Are. GORGEOUS. Oh my god.

Also, Doll, I am just lucky to have been born as skinny s humanely possible. When I was a guy I tried to lift weights --- with NO results (as you can see). My biceps are as thin as my wrists almost, and I now see it all as a blessing, not the curse it once felt like when I was a skinny boy. I love the thin-ness. I have been on a very regulated protein-diet for 5 years or so now, and it keeps my weight in check.
Anyway, THANK YOU so much for noticing and complimenting --- you made my whole week!!!! xoxoxo MUAHWink

(30-09-2012, 02:06 PM)robin_beales Wrote:  LOL, well --- let me think about THIS for a bit!! I am not sure I am ready to to trade off my guy just yet!!! Although he loves the idea he is being sought after by a booty-licious woman!!!!

You told him!? Blush

No, but honestly, I really don't need YOUR BF... It's just awful lonely being alone you know? And yeah. I definitely get a bit jealous of couples. I'm even jealous of gay and lesbian couples. It may not be what I'm interested in, but they dooooo have each other. I don't have anyone. Sad

And I just can't imagine that changing any time soon. Not as long as everyone still thinks of me as a dude in a dress. Though not actually, I quite rarely wear full dresses. I prefer separate skirts and tops. Allows for more variety with combining different skirts with different tops. And yeah, I definitely prefer skirts over pants. I'm such a girly girl. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon