Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

white ring around aereola?

(31-08-2012, 04:48 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Mine come and go, as I said, and yes you're right sometimes itb doesn't go right round.

I'd love to know what it is/what it signifies, other than that something changes( which is in general a good thing (probably!)). However it may just be another of those imponderables like the dark line on the scrotum!Big GrinBig GrinRolleyes

Maybe I'm just not looking at my areolas correcting, but I'm not seeing any white rings on mine. Huh

(31-08-2012, 05:22 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe I'm just not looking at my areolas correcting, but I'm not seeing any white rings on mine. Huh

Me either. (shrug)

I suppose it's just one of those things that effect some people and not others.

At least now I won't panic if it does happen to me!

(31-08-2012, 05:22 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Maybe I'm just not looking at my areolas correcting, but I'm not seeing any white rings on mine. Huh

I'm not quite sure but I think I was about a year or so in when I first noticed it and even then I'm not sure I would have taken any notice if somebody else hadn't asked a question about it. At that time I couldn't see anything on mine, but then a short while later I was in the bathroom and as I turned round and caught sight of myself, I noticed the pale ring!

(01-09-2012, 07:52 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

I'm not quite sure but I think I was about a year or so in when I first noticed it and even then I'm not sure I would have taken any notice if somebody else hadn't asked a question about it. At that time I couldn't see anything on mine, but then a short while later I was in the bathroom and as I turned round and caught sight of myself, I noticed the pale ring!

Okay, I guess I got plenty of time then.

having gone back on fg and rc about week ago....I did notice yesterday that white ring also the areolas are both very very puffy this mornng and nips much much firmer...have always been erect but now can see them through shirt even with a bra on...and the aches across top of chest are back

i too began taking red clover, 3x a day (is that too much unsure how much to take just winging it lol) and after a few days i noticed the ring came back...
i take SP-8X, RC-3X and Flaxseed Oil- 2X
noticed the white ring yesterday at work after i felt like my inner arm was hitting boob more then usual, went to restroom lifted up shirt and saw my nipples were shiny in appearance and had about a 1/2 in wide white circle around them, wonder what it means, no aches in chest for me yet but i hope they grow ouward and underneath some

Mine do the same thing. Come and go. My thought on the subject is that the lump under the nipple pushes up and cuts the blood flow off (Thus the whitish) until the nipples grows a little to release the pressure.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Zippy

Logical enough for me I can believe that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon