Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples doesn't hurt anymore

Hi girls,

I've been taking PM for about 2 months now and the first 2 months has been excruciating as my nipples were always so sore and sensitive. But now its starting to hurt less and today it felt painless!

Does this means breast growth has stopped?

I also read somewhere that I should take a break from PM once in awhile. Is this a good time to take a break? thanks...

Hi Sarah,

The sensitivity will decrease over time and everyone is different, so I wouldn't worry overmuch. I also found that it comes and goes from time to time, so there is every chance it will restart in near future

As for taking a break, some people do, some don't. However, if you decide to give it a try there are some things to be aware of:
After a couple of weeks or so, you will probably notice the start of size reduction.
You might find mood changes and a kind of panic to start taking it again.
You might find a return of the need to cross-dress ( if you've noticed a reduction in that so far)

Hope this helps

Hello Sarah,

The drop in sensitivity is normal. I've went through a phase when my nipples were sore and sensitive. Since getting out of this phase I have continued to experience breast growth.

As Pansy-Mae mentioned, some do and some don't take a break from pm. I'm one of those who don't take breaks. I think those who do take a break from pm typically do so every month from anywhere to a few days to a week. Common reasons for taking breaks is to maintain sexual functionality and to avoid the possibility of brain rewiring.

I tried going cold-turkey with pm for a few days and I gave up on it because I don't like the feeling. Besides, I'm not particularly worried about brain rewiring and functionality.

IMO. In the old forums. Three months was the minimum to stay on your herbs before considering taking a break. I would go another month and then consider taking about a week or so long break. If you do break remember to slowly reduce your intake of PM. Don't stop cold turkey. When you start back up. You may find that your cellular receptors will be more sensitive to the PM and you may respond more quickly than when you first started taking the PM. If you have stopped feeling or seeing growth or growth signs. I would try taking a little more during the day and see if that helps get you back on track. As you develop more tissue, you increase the number of cell receptors, so you may need more PM. Or you could be stalled do to too much. SO then backing down your dosage would tell you that as the tissues clear of PM.

Good luck.

The pain going away doesn't mean much. As has been noted, it will come and go over time. Some of us even get somewhat depressed when it isn't there. For many, it is one of those pains you can enjoy. If you don't massage, you might want to try it to stimulate the various tissues and help keep things moving along.

I really do love the sensitivity of both my nipples and breasts. My growth on PM and SP at about 3000 mgs apiece for over a year has been significant. When the sensitivity in my breasts is at a high level, I notice my feminine brain patterns are the strongest. Cross dressing is not sexual as much as making myself attractive. Hard to explain! At any rate, an accidental brush or bump of my breasts followed by the sharp sensitivity always makes me flushed with a girls thrill that I can't even start to explain! I just love eing a woman! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon