Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yellow liquid from my nipples ?

Can you buy a micro pump attachment for them as i think it
would be difficult to hold cups in place while using hand pump and
awkward having hand pump always attached as well ?

You only have to hold the cups for long enough to get a good suction going, then they hold in place on their own.

They also sell an in-line air-lock system so you don't need to keep the pump permanently attached...

But no, it's not a micro-pump system. A slightly less expensive option for that over the Brava does exist... I remember seeing something about it, but I can't think of it's name... maybe you can ask up in the pumping section of these forums?

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

(29-08-2012, 01:36 AM)mady Wrote:  Does anyone know if this is coloustrum ?

coloustrum is generally a thicker yellow substances secreted from the nipples as an antibody for the suckling child. However you may want to make sure its not lymph fluids. if you are using a suction device too hard it will draw out lymphatic fluids from the ducts, if you see blood mixed with this yellowish fluid, chances are it is lymphatic fluid. if through suction, it turns white and milky, then yes it was coloustrum.

if it is lymph fluid, do not use suction so high and not for more than 15 min a time, you need to let the area rest

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon