Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Curious: Do you use PM cream or NBE serums on face?

I sometimes swipe the remnants of my PM cream over my face at night and notice my face is very plump in the morning, more so than with a usual night cream. Do any of you also do this and I am wondering how this affects the skin on the whole?

Would application of my red clover serum also have a benefit - I hasten to add that it smells like rotting fish ick!!!? I thought I would ask before I start doing things that may be silly!

What novel lateral uses have you found for things?

The plumping your getting is probably just from moisture, but if you keep using it on your face it might end up permanently plumped by fat. Some of the fat in a women's face is estrogenic, which means it might grow in response to increased estrogen. On the other hand, I have never heard of this actually happening to anyone, so there might be some unknown mechanism that prevents it from happening, but I personally wouldn't take the risk. Some PM companies do sell PM creams for the face, but they're much weaker than the boobie creams, and they're usually recommended for Menopausal women some of whom have already lost most of the estrogenic fat in their faces anyway. That might explain why there aren't a ton of people walking around with fat faces from PM cream Tongue Whenever I have too much PM cream on my hands, I rub it on an area that's dry but doesn't have much estrogenic fat, usually my calves.

oh yes my skin looks so fresh and plump i even use on my lips! I cant believe how much of an improvement its made.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon