Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair Removal

Has anyone here tried the NO NO hair removal system? I am thinking of getting one but see both pros and cons. If you have tried it please tell me what you think about it. Or, if anyone has a suggestion other than laser treatments in a doctors office. I would like to treat myself at home.

Thank you!
KellyG

Unfortunately it has really bad reviews on amazon.. Sad

no no reviews

I'm using regular wax.. it really works if is using regurally and with peelings (actually I'm using kessa glove every evening instead of peeling). I have heard also that safflower oil is helping with removing hairs (it make it impossible for hair cell to grow new hair after long using). But it smells not so nice...

The No-No is a scam, in my opinion. Do some research on the web but make sure to avoid the myriad sites actually created by the sellers of No-No that purport to be 'independent' reviews of the device.

There are sites devoted to hair removal. I suggest you read the opinion of those folks, as well as doing your own research on how laser and electrolysis work to stop hair growth and then compare that to a shoddily made, hand-held device. At best the No-No has a temporary effect, but then so does shaving and epilating, both of which are considerably cheaper and produce better temporary results (again, in my opinion.)

Do let us know what you find out from all that research.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon