Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 months on

(01-09-2012, 05:07 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  But don't you mean apples to pears? if we're comparing apples to apples then they are the same... Tongue

Yup, exactly, but these aren't the same, so you aren't comparing apples to apples, which you thought you were, originally!!Big GrinBig Grin

Just an idea I had today, may just be non-sense, but along with the discussion of body types, and I think it was apple that lost fat from the chest slowly.

I may have mentioned a sudden weight loss of just over two stone that I experienced over the past four months, and I was wandering if the development I think I've had as shown by the photos is just fat retention, making the chest look comparably larger due to the fat loss in other areas such as my belly and face?

Any ideas?[/u]

Nah.

I noticed a definite puffiness of your nipples and aureola's in the second pic that wasn't in the first. Some of it may be fat redistribution/retention, but I think a fair bit of it is actual development. At least some of it, at least.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon