Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 months on

Generally I agree with most of what Abi said in post #6, above.

(01-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  That is interesting, I do seem to have reach a plateau with the nature day formula, although they do advise giving the product 6 months to kick in the real results, maybe I'm being to impatient.

Most folks are looking at around 3 months-ish from the start to get any significant proper growth. Any changes prior to that are most likely to be fat redistributing to the chest area in preparation, and that can begin as early as a week or two from start.

(01-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I do feel that this one week on the PM topical application, has had a really good effect, with quick development,

One week on PM in any form is not likely to do anything, but see above re fat!
Also see Abi's comment about internal vs external. She is right, there is scientific work showing that PM needs to be converted from Miroestrol to deoxy-miroestrol inside the body to be most effective and this happens most effectively by ingesting it rather than applying to the skin and hoping!

(01-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  but PM does not seem cheap, especially compared to the natureday cream. The estrofirm is a 20 mg tube for £8.99 which last only 4 - 5 days, compared to a 114 g tub of cream @ £30, that lasts a good 3 weeks. The cost of PM at present make it less desirable, especially when you need to factor in the delivery charges.
I'm not at all sure you are comparing apples with apples here. Its is no good comparing the price of a tube of something, with the price of a pot of something else, unless you are sure that (a) both have the same active ingredient ( b) you are sure that both have the same quantity of that active ingredient,© you are sure that both contain the same proportion of that active ingredient, (d) you are sure that the carrier properties of the cream have the same skin penetration capability.

As for the rpice of PM, I've used Ainterol in the past but for the past 8months I've been using pueraraia.co.uk. Both seem to be effective and I think .co.uk is currently slightly cheaper. The last lot I bought was £37-82, inc P&P, for 300 capsules. I'm currently taking 3 a day so that's roughly 3 months worth and at just over £12 a month that's not bad, IMO.

(01-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I wander how one would make their own topical?

This question has been asked many times on these boards, so you only have to do a search.However the bigger question is why anyone would bother? Aside from my doubts about the relative effectiveness of external vs internal, I cannot for the life of me see how the economics can possibly be effective. Think about it... somewhere in northern Thailand, somebody is growing and harvesting PM root and sending it to a factory. At that point it is dried and ground up. Presumably they do some sort of assay of active ingredient and then from this point they either put it in a capsule and sell it in the retail pots that we know, OR, they send it to an extraction process and treat it to extract the active ingredients, then they have to disperse the extract in a some sort of carrier cream( at a reasonably standard concentration), which they have to buy in, and pack that into tubes, to sell to us.
Now, unless you are equipped to do the necessary analyses, buying a powder with unknown active ingredient concentration and dispersing it in some sort of body lotion with unknown ability to either extract the actives, or get them through the skin, is a complete and total guess. As I said at the beginning, why bother?

(01-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  One last question, something that has been bugging me, is exercise (mainly CV based) good or bad for breast development? I've read conflicting stories about this.

Anything that gets the blood circulating properly has to be a good thing generally, and massaging the boobs to stimulate blood flow there specifically has to be a good thing as well. Regular strenuous body building work-outs are likely to be a bad thing because muscle development stimulates the body to produce testosterone....!

(01-09-2012, 07:46 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Generally I agree with most of what Abi said in post #6, above.

Awww shucks. Blush

Thanks! Tongue

It feels good to be agreed with.

I admit I'm not always right. I've thought some things only to be proven wrong later when additional research comes out... but... I still like being agreed with Big Grin

Heh... and I totally just ignored his question about topicals for pretty much the same reason you repeatedly posed the question why bother? *giggle*

It's just not cost effective. In fact. Topical PM is just not cost effective.

That doesn't mean PM isn't cost effective. It is. Very. Used internally.

But I felt like maybe I'd be going a bit too far saying I don't think that'd be worth while, when I've already stated my (educated) opinion that PM is better internally.

But since you said it first! Tongue

Thank you both for your responses.

However I am not expressing a preference for topical over internal, I use both.

As for PM, I am considering a change to this, but only once my current stock has been exhausted, I will use this time trying to source a good supplier, the two you have mentioned sound good.

(01-09-2012, 10:24 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Thank you both for your responses.

However I am not expressing a preference for topical over internal, I use both.

As for PM, I am considering a change to this, but only once my current stock has been exhausted, I will use this time trying to source a good supplier, the two you have mentioned sound good.

No problemo!

As for sourcing it in the UK... You'll have to talk to someone else on that, I'm on the other end of the pond. Ainterol seems to be my only real option unless I wanna buy in real massive bulk, then I might try http://www.pueraria-thai.com/

I've considered this... but can't presently afford that much all at once. Maybe in a few months?

(01-09-2012, 10:24 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  As for PM,.... I will use this time trying to source a good supplier, the two you have mentioned sound good.

As I said, I've never had any probs with either. Ainterol used to be cheaper, but I believe they put their prices up back in the spring when they invented their 'improved' strain of the plant and processing. In the UK they deliver from Germany, even if you order from Thailand but it comes in a few days by Deutche Poste. Pueraria.co.uk deliver from Colchester ( I think, somewhere in Essex anyway) and it takes about 2 or 3 days by Royal Mail.

Both work fine, I only changed because I seemed to have stopped growing at a small B cup and I wondered if a change might somehow start things up again. I'm still not sure one way or the other.
However a former member on here grew from nothing to a C cup and was still going last we heard, using the .co.uk supply.

I have reached a decision.

My natureday stock will take me up to the 20th Sept, then I will take a short break about a week to let the chemicals run their course, and order some PM both pills and cream, possibly from the PM.co.uk people.

How much do you think a couple of months supply would cost, about £50 - 60?

(01-09-2012, 11:28 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  How much do you think a couple of months supply would cost, about £50 - 60?

If you follow the pattern of starting at 1 and adding 1 every other week, 2 months computes to 2.33 bottles... round up, get 3 bottles, your "first" couple months will cost just shy of 30 pound.

From there it depends if you still want to keep ramping up, or stop at taking 2000mg. Most people seem to take it up to 3000 before coming back down to 2500.

And dang, but those bottles a cheap compared to Ainterol in the US dangit.

(01-09-2012, 11:54 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  And dang, but those bottles a cheap compared to Ainterol in the US dangit.

Ahhh...watch the apples to apples comparison again...
the PM.co.uk ones are 60 caps to a bottle compared with Ainterol at 100 to the bottle ( same size caps though) so you need 5 PM.co.uk bottles to 3 Ainterol bottles. Sad

However once you've ordered from them you do get a 10% discount on subsequent orders.

(01-09-2012, 04:44 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Ahhh...watch the apples to apples comparison again...

Ah. So it only comes out to being slightly cheaper...

And. Dang dem apples! Tongue

But don't you mean apples to pears? if we're comparing apples to apples then they are the same... Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon