Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program

Hello future thread readers!
I just wanted to say that I am grateful for all of the knowledge I have found on this forum! It has been simply wonderful reading all of the success stories and upcoming success, which I hope to be apart of!

I started my program about 3 weeks ago with 10 BO caps/day 5 am and 5 pm. Some days I failed to get it in before I ate and on the days that I did do early enough I felt like it was working better.
After a few days I started taking 1 Kelp and 1 L-Tyrosine per day.
I am currently waiting on an order of Biotin for my hair/nail needs and Olive Leaf Extract to help detoxify my system and help my rosacea.
As with all of that I am drinking roughly 2-5 cups of Mint Tea (combo of spearmint and peppermint) to help as a AA. Has anybody had any luck with the pill version?

I started out with gynocomastia so I was roughly a 38B but since starting BO my nipples/aerolas have enlarged and become puffy plus the stretch mark fairy visited lately and those are on both sides so I know something is going on.
Heaven forbid I hit a bump or walk to harshly, they go bouncing Smile

I'm using the translog freeware to track my measurements and haven't seen any change in that area yet but from my reading the chest wall diminishes as the breast tissue grows in so once that equalizes I should start seeing growth.

Happy growing!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon