Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oestrogen Precursors

I was checking out some Oestrogen Precursor pills and powder on transformation.co.uk and i was wondering would those have the same effect as BO and would these be able to "rewire" my system like BB? I am not only looking for just breast growth but also full feminization (Hips, butt, thighs, Breast, Hourglass figure,... the whole works). What does everyone think?

(02-09-2012, 01:13 AM)ct23 Wrote:  I was checking out some Oestrogen Precursor pills and powder on transformation.co.uk and i was wondering would those have the same effect as BO and would these be able to "rewire" my system like BB? I am not only looking for just breast growth but also full feminization (Hips, butt, thighs, Breast, Hourglass figure,... the whole works). What does everyone think?

Hi and welcome.

TBH, its a wonderful dream that many can relate to, but very little chance of it happening in reality, I'm afraid.

I have absolutely no knowledge of the products you refer to, but I do know that in general Transformations are over-priced on just about everything they sell ( or to be fair, they used to be, I haven't been near them for over 10years). Also, being a UK company, there are VERY strict rules about selling 'medicines' so I'd seriously doubt that this stuff is strong enough to do anything at all, let alone what you want it to do.

Unless they specify what this stuff is, 'oestrogen pre-cursor' could be almost anything - your male body naturally makes an oestrogen-precursor anyway, it's called Testosterone ( honestly, the MALE body can and does make oestrogens from excess testosterone). The trick is to fool your body into doing it, which is what these boards are all about in many ways, so do a whole lot of searches and the info is all here.

Finally, you cant do anything about your bone structure, so the only way to make your hips bigger is to put on weight. That bit is easy, persuading it to only go where you want it to, is next to impossible, so the chances of an hourglass figure AND big hips is vanishingly small.

I'm sorry if this sounds all very negative but I'd hate for you to waste a lot of money and not get anywhere near your dream.

So I would probably be better off going with BB right and using it for over 6 months?

Eh... BB isn't going to get you the results you're looking for either unless you're already exceptionally androgynous.

And what I mean by that is to AT LEAST have a skeletal structure somewhere between typical male and female, if not typically female.

If you're a typical broad-chested male brick, you will NEVER fully feminize. period. OTOH, if most of your chest size is coming from massive fat deposits, like me, as it is redistributed and with a proper diet, and following a proper NBE program for your own personal needs...

It's possible... but... It's terribly unlikely.

I've been blessed with a feminine hip placement and androgynous bone structure... My chest and shoulders are a little bit broader than would be normal for a girl, but not ridiculously so. I have a chance. You might too... If you have an appropriate skeleton.

As Pansy said... no program you can possibly go on can really do anything about most of your bones. A corset training regimen can, over many, many, many years slowly reshape your lower rib cage, but that's it.

(02-09-2012, 12:39 PM)ct23 Wrote:  So I would probably be better off going with BB right and using it for over 6 months?

What exactly is it you want here? Are you after a gender change? If so go to your GP and tell him you believe you are gender dysphoric and try and get estradiol prescribed by a GIC. That will feminise you. As far as your bone structures go, there is less difference in skeletal sizes than people think and a lot of the difference between males and females is muscle bulk. Oestrogen will decrease your muscle mass noticeably. I used to be 41" under bust. I am now 36" underbust and my hips are up to 41".

However, there is more to full feminisation than just popping pills. Are you prepared to undergo voice therapy? Laser hair removal? Electrolysis? All these are required for full feminisation. Are you prepared to spend 3 years doing this?

Most importantly of all, have you tried putting an A-cup bra on and putting breastforms in it and then walking around in public? Because if you succeed you will be doing it for real. How will you cope?

If you are going to use a herbal then go for PM. Most people find a dosage of 2000mg - 3000mg per day over a period of a couple of YEARS will have effects. You cannot go any faster because your body only changes at the speed bodies change at and it does not matter what you take. Even on synthetic human hormones it still takes 3 to 5 years.

Think about what I have said and be honest with yourself because if you go down this road there is not really any way back. The best place to start is at your GP and a referral to a clinical psychologist to see if you are Gender Dysphoric.

Be honest, because the only person you will be fooling will be yourself.

Good luck

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon