Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where on earth is Anastasia!

We miss you. We loved keeping up with your progress and posts on the forum. I know we all have lives to tend to but it would be good to hear you are well.

Maybe she's busy being a tester for Lucy's new noogleberry product for the hips/bums TongueBig GrinTongue Just a guess. But I do wish her continued success with NBE.

Now that Isabelle, Wahaika, and Anastasia are basically MIA, I wonder who will fill the void. All of them were extremely active members of the board for long periods of time, so we can't expect them to stay that active forever. More importanly (to me anyway), I really, really wanna know how Anastasia's PM program is going. Tongue Mostly because she was basing it off of IdreamofD and MydreamisGcup. Anastasia, if you ever see this, at least let us know if your last BE attempt worked out. We miss you!

(05-09-2012, 01:47 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Now that Isabelle, Wahaika, and Anastasia are basically MIA, I wonder who will fill the void. All of them were extremely active members of the board for long periods of time, so we can't expect them to stay that active forever. More importanly (to me anyway), I really, really wanna know how Anastasia's PM program is going. Tongue Mostly because she was basing it off of IdreamofD and MydreamisGcup. Anastasia, if you ever see this, at least let us know if your last BE attempt worked out. We miss you!

I've been wondering the same, too! Everyone who's been here for so long, who was still visiting fairly frequently when I first joined, has just disappeared. Sad We miss you NBE geniuses!!! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon