Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help finding a best enlargerment breast pill for men

i am looking for the best/better enlargerment breast pill for men with good result ( it has to be fast).

do u guys have any suggestion for it?

No such thing.

Breast growth is a process and takes generally a long time no matter what your genetics. The main thing that your genetics do is to determine your maximum sustainable size.

There's also really no such thing as a miracle pill that will just magically make boobs appear.

Breast growth for biological males is a combination of suppressing testosterone and raising estrogen and progesterone. Mega doses of estrogen and progesterone CAN also do the T suppression.

The fastest growth I've ever seen is from cros, check the pictures subforum of this one for his thread... He's doing a combo I think of a topical and PM pills internally. He might also be on SP, I'm not sure.

I expect to grow pretty quickly as well once I get started with my own plan, but...

As I said, there is no "miracle" fix here. Whatever method you use, you need to be careful and try to keep your system balanced.

I'm in agreement with AbliDrew. There's no miracle pill to grow breasts. If there was one, there probably won't be a lot of activity going on in this forum.

I think a realistic timetable for growing breasts is a few years. If you don't want to make that kind of time commitment, I suggest getting breast forms instead.

There is actually a great one from the makers of Bountiful Breast called TransFemme. I've read lots of testimonials on this site from guys who've had major success from it.

As the others have said, there is NO magic fast pill for gemetic males to grow breasts, unfortunately.

Yes one thing I do know, patience is key.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon