Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to get started

In 9 months i want too start NBE what kind should i get and what does PM mean should i take it with NBE whats a cheapish effective program because im not that informed and can you give me websites too learn about these things and i want to statr in 9 months because thats when i start my first job Thank you also i might get natureday shipped to my work place a 3 months worth of stuff all i would like is too have breast and mabey a more feminine body cause i dont feel right in the body i am in

Having read some of your other posts, I think you should get some counselling first, get it straight in your mind who you are. It is important to figure that out before you step on this path.

Ty for a reply and i have gone to counsling before but... i am just one of the many "inbetweeners on here" it would make me alot more comfertable in my body and srry people for so many stupid post its just idk where to get started and i just want to become a part of this community and learn from u guys P.s. i have read alot of everyones forums love all ur stories

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon