Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

im back Introduction and suggestion

Hi yall im back and still wondering and you probably will give me the same answers but for all of u who dont know me id like you to get too know me quick and i geuss ill post more topics later on My name is James i have been born into the wrong body at least thats how i feel so far im pretty skinny and i wish i was a girl if God asked me or if i was given the chace to look like my friend [link removed] or my friend [link removed] I would take it even though i would like to be able to switch genders as i pleased its impossible mabey one day ill try too get breast and wear a bra but for now im probably not cause i have been told countless times on this forum im too young so yeah anyone else feel like this thts around my age? But Giavana is the picture of sexy i just want to be in her body .... the only thong thats stopping me is masterbaiting which i just did and i feel straight headed again... :/ times are confusing but now that i have my head back I always wanted to be NigaHiga or Kevjumba google them if u dont no them there so cool and since im asian i have been trying to get that Look Someone just give my some tips to gain weight and muscle... i think guy teens go through this long phase of wanting to be girls is because 1 we play video games 2 especially me im antisocial with girls 3 i never kissed a girl and i only hugged 8 girls in my life that arent in my family well wish me luck...

I'm torn.

On one hand I'd love to help you, I really would. I can feel your frustrations...

But on the other... I'm not sure you could be entirely responsible with anything I might tell you.

The way you're waffling still tells me you aren't mature enough to handle this journey...

I think you should seek professional counsel. Or go on your own inner soul search without professional help if you think you can handle it... I hesitate to offer you the names of any mild opiate herbs to help on that journey, though, because once again... I'm just not feeling comfortable with how responsible you can be.

I know you said something about being young, but this isn't about that for me. I don't care if you were ten, if you showed me that you were responsibly minded, I'd start offering all my wealth of knowledge in a heartbeat.

Iam very responsible trust me i get no grades under an 80 except latin :p but idk how would i go on this "journey" in my mind because i dont want to go to a doctor for this i mean i have a phychtriatic person but she thinks im 100% normal more mature and alot nicer than the ignorant immature dimwitts we call teens today... so what should i do cause i dont feel i can handel being a boy for 1 but im not going to get my penis surgically removed i dont rlly want to be married because of the rough times and inflation of these days but if a girl would accept me then i might marry her if shes nice and loving and has similar intrest i just want to look like Giavana and go through puberty with the other girls in my class but thts impossible to go the same rate as them any suggestions for things i should take? here is why i think i should be a girl

1.Im skinny and how much i eat never affects me i cant gain muscle
2.having breast and a girly figure and a butt and living a teen girl life style would be great i would feel more natural.

but yeah Like i said how do i go on this journey in my mind please give detailed steps

OMFG NOOOOO JAMES errrr im Not transgender i hate these evil thoughts im christian im not even supposed to be like this all i want is too be a normal asian teen have some muscle im not asking too be fucking Arnold shwatshenager and for girls not too fucking be bitches and hate me Damn its not like im ugly or fat or stupid Im smart im sensative im nice to everyone even if they fucking say things behind my back and mabey just a little fucking bit of courdination so i can play basketball and not suck at it when i play with the black kids at recess shit.... do you feel the same way cause this is annoying you and me are not transgender were just misunderstood we want to become girls because we want to beclose to one and girls want to becomeboys because they want to be close to one

I did once... but not anymore... Now I am a woman who was just born with a slight genetic deformity.

As for the soul search... I'm sorry, but at the stage you're at, I really don't think you're ready to do one by yourself responsibly.

For what it's worth, I'm Christian too. I have no problem with who I am.

I am responsible i know it doesnt seem like it but i can prove it idk how put a suggestion i no i dont seem like it because of the rampage i just went on but its just a little confusing and frusterating pls tell me about this soul serch so i can releive myself idk what too do but if i do start this process how long would it take to get to this stage at least [link removed]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon