Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

when does a chest officially look like female breasts

Music 

My chest is rounding slightly but still disguiseable as a pectoral chest I think. At least no one says anything. This may be an ignorant question but what cup size have most of y'all reached when the thought "my chest is forever going to be seen as breasts now" as in shape and protrusion can't be disguised when exposed or under shirts. I workout often 26 years old 186lbs mostly muscle 15.2% body fat 5'11 here is.my chest right now jennilee has beautiful breasts would not.mind having a set like that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll let you know when if I ever get there ;p

Lol ill race you there Smile hows your growth going

(21-09-2012, 01:01 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  I workout often 26 years old 186lbs mostly muscle 15.2% body fat 5'11 here is.my chest right now jennilee has beautiful breasts would not.mind having a set like that.

It looks like we have a lot of close similarities in regards to age and height. I have a slightly higher body fat percentage and a little lower weight. Like Sarah said, I'll let you know if I ever get to that point. How long have you been pursuing NBE?

Looking at those pics, my thought is that the LH one does look like small developing breasts, the centre and RH still look like moobs. So on that basis I guess you are approaching the point where going shirtless will become problematical. However, unless you go in for tight fitting shirts, I'd say you still have fair way to go before a loose shirt isn't enough to disguise them.

For me, I'm still comfortable, but rather careful, just wearing a normal male shirt. I went topless but with a great deal of wariness on the beach a few times back in June.

are you 26 as well?
I have been pursuing it if you want to call it that since december 2010, scared that it actually worked and not prepared when i jumped into it with natureday's cream i quit immediately, ran to surgeons like get this out of me make me a man again lol. So silly looking back on it!!! From there it was buy their soap or cream, use it twice throw it away, repeat cycle like 300 dollars later finally stuck with their soap, went through one bar and got fullness, not shape but have read that fullness comes before shape so i guess thats good.
Anyways, October 2011, I wanted a boost and found Ainterol's website and did reserach on pueraria mirifica, and used PM with FG and SP wanted redclover, wild yam and hops, but i have no idea where these people get it cause i can't find it anywhere lol. Great results from the pm, for fat redistribution, horrible results for sexual function and desires, and with a gf that i love very much that didnt go over very well, she's a bit of a nympho lol. Quit PM.
January 2012 began pm again in smaller doses 500mg a day along with 6capsules each for fg and sp. Went on a float trip and lost the pm somewhere was very mad lol. Since then I have stuck with natureday. I'd love the effects of PM but can't risk the sterile or function loss risk. I want kids one day and love my gf very much.....Even though she has no idea what im doing, and i'm keeping it under wraps and blaming the hormonal imbalance excuse and hoping it works, dont want to lose her, but dont want to lose myself not getting the breasts i seek.
So I have been "persuing" this for 2 years almost on and off, i wish i would have dove in head first from the beginning and just dealt with it wouldnt have to hide it from people now days and be sneaky, hate that feeling. Oh well, lol.....

How about yourself, how long have you been at it, whats your success at the moment, gf/wife? If so accepting or rejected or unaware of why changes are occuring? Always interested to see if others are in my situation of a gf who ois accepting just not accepting of induced breast growth and how they keep the gf/wife at bay and ok

Pansy-Mae
When you went topless how was the reaction? Curious as to if men are to be told to cover up if they have female breasts or if it is just deal with the stares or get out kind of ordeal. I love the water and the gf and I fancy waterparks I assume I willjust wear black tank tops in those cases where obviously water would hug the curve but dark would shadow them a lil bit, with no bra i'd imagine cleavage and such wouldnt be an issue for the visibility factor. At 6 flags this year saw a man with a chest that had to easily be a b cup walking around, not protruding like a womans but definite breast tissue not fat, skinny guy. No shame, hope to be the same way, this is who i am stare, giggle, mock, fuck em lol. for lack of a better motto.
Thank you for chiming in, I agree, the reason for that being I believe is in 2010 i drove my impala bout 45 into a dump truck sleep at the wheel. broke the collar bone and sternum a bit on that side, and a fractured rib, damn seatbelts lol. Therefore the muscle and such slump lower and compressed more on that side.
I notice it in the mirror also my left side is almost filled out along the side and a small curve while the right side still has a bit to go and nipple hangs just a tad lower :/ oh well our imperfections make us perfect Smile
Ordered a 34a bra yesterday hopefully when i get it natureday arrives to and boosts growth due to fg and sp

(21-09-2012, 07:55 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Pansy-Mae
When you went topless how was the reaction?

Well, as I say, I was careful. The beach wasn't at all crowded most of the time and very few in the water so I just draped a towel over my shoulders to walk down the water and wrapped myself in it to dry as i walked back.Smile
Just sitting on a sunbed reading, I tended to keep a shirt draped round my shoulders just to hide the side view a bit.

(21-09-2012, 07:55 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Curious as to if men are to be told to cover up if they have female breasts or if it is just deal with the stares or get out kind of ordeal.

I doubt that a guy would get told to cover up as such, but I'm a fairly private sort of person and I wouldn't be able handle the stares and giggles.

(21-09-2012, 07:55 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  I love the water and the gf and I fancy waterparks I assume I willjust wear black tank tops in those cases where obviously water would hug the curve but dark would shadow them a lil bit, with no bra i'd imagine cleavage and such wouldnt be an issue for the visibility factor. At 6 flags this year saw a man with a chest that had to easily be a b cup walking around, not protruding like a womans but definite breast tissue not fat, skinny guy. No shame, hope to be the same way, this is who i am stare, giggle, mock, fuck em lol. for lack of a better motto.

I think that the wet Teeshirt option is probably likely to be more of a give away than showing moobs, personally, but does largely depend on overall body shape and relative proportions, I think.

I really do think that much of the fear is in OUR heads, and not actually based on how other people really act/react in reality. Personally, I don't have the guts to test that thought, but it sounds as though the guy you saw does!Big Grin

What cup size are you. Saw your last upload and wow you have grown beautifully when u walk even with the towel don't they bounce and jiggle anyway? I am hoping to Bea c cup someday and hopefully the gf is convinced of hormone imbalances :/

(21-09-2012, 10:52 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  What cup size are you. Saw your last upload and wow you have grown beautifully when u walk even with the towel don't they bounce and jiggle anyway? I am hoping to Bea c cup someday and hopefully the gf is convinced of hormone imbalances :/

I'm still a small 36B although it's slowly becoming less 'small'! Big Grin

They are still quite firm with only a little jiggle/bounce unless I run which is actually uncomfortable bordering on painful!! When I'm walking normally I'm not really aware of any movement in them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon