Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava for males?

Hey all,

Have any of you looked into the Brava system? I'm very curious about it, but it's a bit less inviting to get into, seeing as you must talk to a doctor or to the company itself. Does anyone have any experience or know if Brava will even let a man buy the system?

You might look into a Noogleberry system. Much less expensive than Brava (NB approx $70, Brave approx $800) and from reviews on this site they both seem to produce similar results.

I've been using my NB off and on for about 5 or 6 years without any problem other than my tendency to over pump and leave pressure rings on my chest. They do fade but sometimes take a couple of days to vanish completely. This is entirely my fault as I am really over pumping.

When I got mine (bought on eBay directly from NB) I also bought the soft cup rings which were a waste of money for me. They never seated properly, but cost almost as much to return in postage as they cost to buy. My recommendation, don't bother with the soft rings.

Good luck.

I do have a Noogleberry, actually! But it can be tiring to use every day. I also tend to overpump and cause bruising. I was intrigued by Brava's computer.

The price for Brava is pretty steep. Not saying I'd do it, but I'm still curious if any males have used it.

(12-07-2012, 09:11 PM)Bawb Wrote:  The price for Brava is pretty steep. Not saying I'd do it, but I'm still curious if any males have used it.

On the Brava website it says you have to use it 10 hours a day for 10 weeks. That's quite a time commitment I think, especially if you can't use the Brava when you're sleeping.

It's a little more self contained though. You're supposed to wear it under a bra during your day to day, right?

That's what I've read. Use Brava under or in bra 10 or more hours per day. It seems to work on prolonged gentle suction.

Based on what you've written, it seems as though you're determined to get one and just want confirmation that it's ok. I wish I had both the money and the time and the courage for it.

Please keep posting your progress, and no fair making several changes at the same time such as changing any supplement dosages or massage routines. I sometimes make multiple simultaneous changes and have no idea what caused any differences I am getting. Well, that's slightly inaccurate as I don't seem to be getting much of any results from anything, but I know I'm not as dedicated as I should be.

By the way, have you seen this thread? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...ight=tenso This looks very interesting to me with 2 concerns:
1) how well must it follow the shape of the body as I am more of an AA than a C
2) how to buy it

Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon