Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have a couple of questions

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have a couple of questions about PM. I was thinking of buying 500mg of PM off of Amazon. Is that a bit strong for a first time? (I never took any PM stuff in the past). My other question is, what side effects would I expect to happen?

(23-09-2012, 06:08 AM)SDT Wrote:  Hello, I am new to this forum and I have a couple of questions about PM. I was thinking of buying 500mg of PM off of Amazon. Is that a bit strong for a first time? (I never took any PM stuff in the past). My other question is, what side effects would I expect to happen?

Hi and welcome.

500mg is pretty much the standard capsule size and therefore effectively the minimum dose. 500mg per day for the rest of your life is not likely to do very much, if anything, for years, but its a good starting dose for a week or so, then slowly increase to 2, 3, 4 a day and wait until you think something is happening. Some people do go up as high as 6 x500mg but at that level you may find you get bad headaches and if so just reduce the dose until they go away.
The other side effects are generally thought to be beneficial but if you look through old threads you'll seen find things out.

Ah. Is http://www.ainterolherbs.com a good site to buy from?

(25-09-2012, 12:16 AM)SDT Wrote:  Ah. Is http://www.ainterolherbs.com a good site to buy from?

Yes, I would say so. I buy my pm capsules from this site.

Me too just reordered yesterday that w. Flynn is good.people lol. Welcome.to.the forum glad to have ya with us ask as many questions as you'd like forum always has someone on and answering questions thoroughly best to their knowledge and utmost polite

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon