Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Issue with logging in

I understand that this is the wrong place for this but the contact email for this website doesn't work, I have never had a problem with logging into your system until recently. It keeps telling me I typed the password in wrong no matter how many times i put it in perfectly(no i do not have caps lock on). So, I got my password reset several times and those new passwords it keeps saying are wrong too. Please help me as I would love to get back on this site. My real username is ashleyhumphries. If any knows ehat to do or can direct me to a proper email address that would be awesome. Thank you

Hi Ashley
I think the correct place for this would be the Help With Site section. Possibly Eve is more likely to see it there.
I guess you could try sending Eve a PM direct.
Hope this helps

I understand that this is the wrong place for this but the contact email for this website doesn't work, I have never had a problem with logging into your system until recently. It keeps telling me I typed the password in wrong no matter how many times i put it in perfectly(no i do not have caps lock on). So, I got my password reset several times and those new passwords it keeps saying are wrong too. Please help me as I would love to get back on this site. My real username is ashleyhumphries. If any knows ehat to do or can direct me to a proper email address that would be awesome. Thank you

The problem may have been that you were entering the username ashleyhumphries, when it should have been Ashleyhumphries. Anyway I've reset the password for you and sent you the new one by email.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon