Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting article.

Stumbled on this.

http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-bra.htm

Wow, what a long, great article.

I've heard everything started in that article before, but never altogether, and the information usually tends to be scattered and written off as myth (ironically).

I never used to wear a bra before NBE, back when I was a full 32B/not quite 32C. It aggravated my back pain brought on by scoliosis and was just a nuisance. I started wearing bras again as my breasts grew with NBE, at 21 years old, and I have yet to experience any sagging after all those years. Honestly, a lot of guys actually like the lack of bra; yes, a bra can be VERY sexy, but going without one can also be very sexy as well. Wink

I like to take days a few times a week or so to go braless to help my breasts grow without the restraint of a bra. I ultimately have to wear one for going out, though, because my puffy nipples will show through a lighter shirt a lot easier than regular ones. SadSadSad But if I'm wearing a heavier shirt, I definitely like to go without.

Since my breasts are wider, a bra brings them together and makes them look a LOT larger (even the ones without padding), so I can definitely see how it's very tempting to wear one for such reasons. That's why there are so many ultra-push-ups coming out lately. :/

People always told me going without a bra once your breasts get bigger will definitely make them sag, but I know better than this. I've gone to school with girls who have small saggy breasts despite wearing bras all the time, and have also seen plenty of breasts that point towards the sky even though they never wear bras. Breasts are more genetic than anything, and will eventually do what they're going to do. Wearing a bra is definitely a matter of choice, and while there are many benefits of wearing one, natural breast perkiness should definitely not be something you take into consideration when deciding.

would I be right in assuming that you are a biological female?

anyway, the article could even be applied to us biological males on NBE, to use along the lines of overall breast health as well as helping them develop as best as we can.

call me persnikity but I want mine to develop as well and as healthy as possible.Cool

(04-10-2012, 01:31 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  would I be right in assuming that you are a biological female?

anyway, the article could even be applied to us biological males on NBE, to use along the lines of overall breast health as well as helping them develop as best as we can.

call me persnikity but I want mine to develop as well and as healthy as possible.Cool

Yes, I am. I actually wanted to wear bras less often again when I first heard that going braless can actually help, for the same reasons as you. I just wish bras didn't look so sexy (and that my stupid nipples didn't show through clothes!), or else I'd never wear them.

(04-10-2012, 07:14 PM)Doll Wrote:  I just wish bras didn't look so sexy (and that my stupid nipples didn't show through clothes!), or else I'd never wear them.

Have you tried using breast petals to conceal your nipples?

(04-10-2012, 10:43 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Have you tried using breast petals to conceal your nipples?

That's not sexy! I've considered it, but I'd just feel too ridiculous.

(05-10-2012, 02:57 AM)Doll Wrote:  
(04-10-2012, 10:43 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Have you tried using breast petals to conceal your nipples?

not even the ones lingerie stores have?

(05-10-2012, 07:46 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(05-10-2012, 02:57 AM)Doll Wrote:  

not even the ones lingerie stores have?

I'm not exactly sure what those look like, but I'm still just not comfortable with "nipple stickers". Lol Maybe it's just because I'm weird. I don't use sex toys because I'm not comfortable with them, either.

(06-10-2012, 05:25 PM)Doll Wrote:  I'm not exactly sure what those look like, but I'm still just not comfortable with "nipple stickers". Lol Maybe it's just because I'm weird. I don't use sex toys because I'm not comfortable with them, either.

I don't think you're weird. I'm also cautious about using adhesive on any part of my body. For most of the shirts I wear it isn't an issue, but if I wear a white or tan color shirt, my nipples/areola are really noticeable.

I guess for those who really hate wearing a bra just for nipple concealment, nipple stickers may be quite a beneficial product.

(06-10-2012, 10:54 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't think you're weird. I'm also cautious about using adhesive on any part of my body. For most of the shirts I wear it isn't an issue, but if I wear a white or tan color shirt, my nipples/areola are really noticeable.

I guess for those who really hate wearing a bra just for nipple concealment, nipple stickers may be quite a beneficial product.

I do wonder if they might not be contra-indicated for girls like me with uber-sensitive nipples though...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon