Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lisa's program

I joined this site a few weeks ago and enjoy reading the posts.
Since I am no longer considered a "newbe", I want to share some information about myself.
I am an older male who has crossdressed for many years.
It would be safe to say I have a fetish for lingerie and wear it often.
Recently, I have considered attempting to grow breasts naturally.
Nothing huge, just something to fill out my bras.
To this end, I began a program 6 weeks ago.
My chest measurements were pretty much 38" everywhere.
Now, it's 38" under the nipples and 40" across the nipples.
My nipples were flat, but now protrude about 1/4" and have become very sensitive to the touch.
My program consists of FG, RC and SP capsules daily.
A day's total intake would be 1830, 1200 and 2700 mg respectively.
I also perform a WY cream chest massage for 15 to 30 minutes daily.
And lastly, I apply suction cups for 30 minutes each day.
I understand it has been only 6 weeks, but I think I can see and feel some changes.
I would like to hear from others who have more experience.
Please comment of what I might be doing right or wrong.
I have considered adding PM.
Is that a good idea or not.

I know you may no longer be new here, but welcome regardless! Smile

It's amazing that you're feeling changes so early on! You must be doing things right! Smile As far as your doses, it's impossible to say what exactly will be right for you, so just listen to your body, and if you think your doses aren't high enough, slowly increase until you feel you've found the right amount.

With the PM, from what I've read, it tends to give great growth to biological males; however, it also tends to negatively affect the genitals and makes it harder to get everything to work as it should. Blush I've no experience in either being male nor using PM, so I can't say from a personal level, but what I've read seems to suggest that's a common effect. So it's up to you to decide what you really want. Sure, any NBE will likely cause this to happen in males, but since PM is so much stronger than most phytoestrogenic herbs, these effects are much more commonly experienced. You're at a pretty low dose of everything, so it's possible that you won't have this problem as much as those at higher doses. Have you noticed anything like this so far?

Good luck, it seems like you're off to a good start!

Hi Doll;
Thanks for your reply.
I think I will not start PM for now and simply continue what I am doing.
My goal, at the moment, is to try to stick to this routine for 16 weeks and then reevaluate.
Regarding suction, today I switched to larger cups.
After 30 minutes they were "huge" but unfortunately did not last long Sad

Wow, on larger cups already? That's great! Even if the swelling is short-lived, the fact that you can get so much swelling already means that you're responding pretty well! You may not need PM at all in the future.

Since I feel that some change is taking place, I do not plan to add PM anytime soon.
I have also read that PM, while causing breast growth, also causes genital shrinkage, etc.
On my current herb program, I have noticed none of that Smile.
I may, however, increase the saw palmetto and fenugreek a bit.
Being male with no "cycle", I take the herbs three times a day everyday.
At 7 weeks, my A cup bra is pretty full.
I do not think I "need" any bra yet, however, my B cup bra is starting to get pushed out by my extremely sensitive nipples.
They are fun to play with Big Grin.
The large cup 30 minute daily suction continues to cause large swelling which quickly disappears Sad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon