Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all. New member

Hi there every one. I'm a new member though have been reading post on here for a while. A little run down on me. I'm 33, 6 foot 93 kgs. Have been on the nbe quest for about 8 months. It started out as I discovered the joy of nipple play and wanted bigger nipples. As Internet research tends to do you end up finding more than you set out to. And I discovered men can grow boobs.... Nice! So I decided before I had a vasectomy ill do some more reading. After my snip I started out on the nbe. I started of on FG then added Dong Quai, then SP then alfalfa extract. After a couple months of that I just went large doses of FG, then I bit the bullet and bought 5 bottles of PM from BIOVEA. The first dose I got some awesome tingles in the nipples and thought this is gonna work. The first bottle I was taking 3000 mg a day. Second and third bottle I've been taking 4500 mg a day. The only things I've noticed is smoother softer skin and I think my testes have shrunk a little ( good thing I had plenty to start with) my current measurements are 37 under bust 43 bust and 41.5 above bust. Not much though the shape has changed a little as I used to lift weights before and had a half respectable set of pecs.
At this stage I'm starting to reconsider, I'll finish off the rest of my PM and if there is no notable changes I'll probably give it away and start lifting weights again

Hmmm the last couple of days I've noticed the girls have become a lot firmer. Still no pains or itching nothing...... What's going on? Either things are not gonna happen or it will come on in a big hurry I guess

Hello Kuzzy.

Welcome to the board. Smile

It's going to take more than a few bottles of pm before you notice a significant change. A realistic timetable for growing breasts is a period of a few years.

Your pm dosage is a bit high I think. The highest I've taken with Ainterol's pm is 3,000 mg. However, I've cut back to 2,500 mg. Taking high doses of pm won't make your breasts grow faster. The body is only capable of growing breasts at its own speed. If anything, the high doses may be counterproductive.

If you're still interested in making a long-term commitment to NBE, my advice is to dial down on the pm dosage and post your pics to the forum every now and then to get a second opinion on your progress.

Hello!

New member and I have to ask, what is PM? Remember, not all of us are hip. I assume FG is Fenugeek?

Thanks,

AlyssaTongue

(07-10-2012, 05:38 PM)Alyssa Angel Wrote:  Hello!

New member and I have to ask, what is PM? Remember, not all of us are hip. I assume FG is Fenugeek?

Thanks,

AlyssaTongue

Hi Alyssa and welcomeBig Grin

PM is Pueraria Mirifica( which is a good reason to shorten it to PM!)
There is a glossary of terms for newcomers at http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1959

...and that is a good example of why newcomers should take a good look around...the answers to pretty much anything you can think of, plus a lot of things that never even crossed your mind, are all on here somewhere!
( but dont let that stop you asking!)

(07-10-2012, 05:55 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(07-10-2012, 05:38 PM)Alyssa Angel Wrote:  Hello!

Thanks,

AlyssaTongue

Hi Alyssa and welcomeBig Grin

PM is Pueraria Mirifica( which is a good reason to shorten it to PM!)
There is a glossary of terms for newcomers at http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1959

...and that is a good example of why newcomers should take a good look around...the answers to pretty much anything you can think of, plus a lot of things that never even crossed your mind, are all on here somewhere!
( but dont let that stop you asking!)
Pansy, why must you always jump on and go on about try searching the site? If it is your thread that's fine. I'm not trying to start any trouble, but please try and refrain yourself from doing on other people's threads. Sometimes that's how friendships begin.
Peace.

I am not yet an oldtimer here, but welcome to the forum.
I have managed to stick carefully to the "Flat to Fem" routine for 8 weeks.
Nipples are bigger firmer and itchy.
Still waiting for chest development that could unmistakenly be considered feminine breasts.
Most of these posts say lots of patience is required.
I quite agree.

(14-10-2012, 09:55 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Pansy, why must you always jump on and go on about try searching the site? If it is your thread that's fine. I'm not trying to start any trouble, but please try and refrain yourself from doing on other people's threads. Sometimes that's how friendships begin.
Peace.

I did actually write a full reply to your question and the points you made...then I decided that they really don't warrant a reply. All I will say is that I won't contribute to any of "your" threads in future, and I would be obliged if you would keep your nose out of any of mine.
Sometimes this is how friendships are NOT begun!

I wasn't having a go at you pansy-mae. I just think it is rude to jump on someone else thread and leave comments like that, that's all you hadn't commented on the initial thread to start with. And it was a simple question that I'm sure they would of found sooner or later, heck they probably found it in the next thread they read. So just chill out,enjoy life and be happy

Thanks Lisa. Yeah I understand that patience is a necessity on this journey, I've been taking herbs for 8 months now with not much noticeable change.
I've read little bits and pieces about the flat to fem program some say its good others say its out dated or doesn't work. There are that many theories and products that all say that they work. Hell I was looking up about breast massage and one site said rub clockwise and another site said anticlockwise, so I do both just to be sure :p

And as flamesabre suggested I cut back has been for a few days now I'm starting to get pimples on my shoulders and a few on my face. Which sucks because I don't usually get pimples. So I don't know if that means my hormones are going berko but ill try another few days of a lower dose (1500mg) of PM and see what happens. The whole time I've been on pm I don't think I've felt any effects apart from softer smoother skin, even that I didn't notice until my missus commented on it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon