Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

don't know why but every time i post in this thread it tries to quote other random posts...

anyway, thought it was way past time to post an update.

DHT seems to be getting under control for the most part, some unwanted shaved hair still grows back absurdly quick "at times" but overall has lessened in regrowth speed and overall coarseness.

also my breasts seem to have grown a little more, haven't measured lately with how busy i've been but some shirts now have a kind-of reassuring snug sensation across them nowWink

one thing I have started doing new is I made a mixture of about 1 dropper full of PM extract and Coconut Oil that I try to massage into my breasts once a day, cant really explain how but it seems to help.Big Grin

I keep forgetting to update this with how busy i've been.

Here's a bit of an update, noticed today that i seem to be starting to enter tanner stage 3 finaly, heres to hoping things "grow" well WinkBig Grin

Interesting discovery, i went back on both calcium and PABA, growing pains began to return within 3 days, size "seems" (visualy) to be on the increase.

will keep you posted.Cool

(25-01-2016, 01:19 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Interesting discovery, i went back on both calcium and PABA, growing pains began to return within 3 days, size "seems" (visualy) to be on the increase.

Are you getting puffy areloas? Big Grin

On a side-note, have you posted any pictures lately? For the life of me I'm not finding your picture thread(s).

(26-01-2016, 03:24 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(25-01-2016, 01:19 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Interesting discovery, i went back on both calcium and PABA, growing pains began to return within 3 days, size "seems" (visualy) to be on the increase.

Are you getting puffy areloas? Big Grin

On a side-note, have you posted any pictures lately? For the life of me I'm not finding your picture thread(s).

The puffy areola never stopped but the growth seemed to, & no no photos yet, might post some if I ever reach an A cup.

Not even sure what I am now, haven't measured in a while.

Just happy the growth seems to be starting up again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon