Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

saw palmetto and testicle pain

I started taking saw palmetto 3 weeks ago. I started with one 500mg pill a day and im up to 3 a day now . 2 maybe 3 days ago my right testicle has been sore.
Is this a side effect from the blocking of dht or something else? I have read here on breast nexus that pm can cause testicle pain but cant find anything on sp.

Yeah, I had it for a while on SP too, I do recall there was an explanation why but it escapes me right now. What I do recall about it was it made me horny as heck all the time.

Doesn't SP also increase progesterone, which converts some E to T?

(Also potentially causing some crankiness and horniness?)

Using PC the effect seems the same but greater for me, so now that I am back to SP from PSO I am hardly noticing.

- JJ

Thank you both .
I have been ultra horny . Probably the reason my girlfriend it cool with it all . lol .
As long as the boys are not going to explode or something crazy Big Grin , the discomfort isnt to bad . I just wanted to make sure it was half way normal .

I've been taking SP for over a year. I vaguely remember some pain initially, though more in my prostate, though I think there was a little pain in my testicles too. It made me much hornier also, at least up until I started on PM a few weeks ago. If SP prevents T from converting to DHT, wouldn't that mean an increase in free T as a possible cause?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon