Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

Odd Observation, the other day I noticed that a lot of hair (head & face) of mine seems to be turning a blond(ish) color, my normal color is dark brown.Huh

(30-12-2014, 02:57 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Odd Observation, the other day I noticed that a lot of hair (head & face) of mine seems to be turning a blond(ish) color, my normal color is dark brown.Huh

Well, mine is doing that too. But in my case it's mostly "gray"... it sucks getting old! Dodgy

You're a bit young to be graying, but it's not unheard of. Could that be what you are seeing?

Misty

(30-12-2014, 03:12 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 02:57 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Odd Observation, the other day I noticed that a lot of hair (head & face) of mine seems to be turning a blond(ish) color, my normal color is dark brown.Huh

Well, mine is doing that too. But in my case it's mostly "gray"... it sucks getting old! Dodgy

You're a bit young to be graying, but it's not unheard of. Could that be what you are seeing?

Misty

um, I do have quite a bit of grey actually, thanks to what the GD was doing to me, started getting it when I was 20...Sad

Since starting PM I did notice some of my color returning, so as Fugeo mentioned in chat last night it could possibly be the start of more color returning.*shrugs*

Changed from WP to Reishi as an AA a couple weeks ago, so-far it is more effective, hoe much more remains to be seen as 2 weeks isn't quite long enough to tell.

Oddly on the signs of DHT Reduction my Facial hair, Arm, Leg and Pubic Hair have all had a decrease in regrowth speed, my chest hair however seems to be largely un-affected...Huh

EG I can shave and it is 1/8" long again in 2 days.Dodgy

Body hair has never been a major issue with me, not counting the rainforests my legs have cultivated. No back hair, minimal sporadic chest hair, even my face doesn't need to be shaved but once every 3-4 days, and the goatee only needs a trim once every 2 weeks. I'm going to guess Reishi will have a huge impact on me?

(10-02-2015, 06:19 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Body hair has never been a major issue with me, not counting the rainforests my legs have cultivated. No back hair, minimal sporadic chest hair, even my face doesn't need to be shaved but once every 3-4 days, and the goatee only needs a trim once every 2 weeks. I'm going to guess Reishi will have a huge impact on me?

I used to have to shave my face 3x a day, now I can get away with 1x every 2-3 days, so Reishi will likely have a fairly noticeable effect on you.

(10-02-2015, 10:00 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I used to have to shave my face 3x a day, now I can get away with 1x every 2-3 days, so Reishi will likely have a fairly noticeable effect on you.

Wow, that used to be a whole lotta shaving going on! My skin is too sensitive for shaving that frequently. I should probably shave daily, but I go more for once a week. Smile Luckily no one complains about it at work, so I'm good. Although I haven't had a promotion in several years... Hmm Dodgy

(11-02-2015, 01:00 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 10:00 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  I used to have to shave my face 3x a day, now I can get away with 1x every 2-3 days, so Reishi will likely have a fairly noticeable effect on you.

Wow, that used to be a whole lotta shaving going on! My skin is too sensitive for shaving that frequently. I should probably shave daily, but I go more for once a week. Smile Luckily no one complains about it at work, so I'm good. Although I haven't had a promotion in several years... Hmm Dodgy

mine is to sensitive for it to, I'd try to avoid shaving whenever I could but, it gets unbearably itchy when it gets much longer than 1/8th inch....

(11-02-2015, 01:51 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  mine is to sensitive for it to, I'd try to avoid shaving whenever I could but, it gets unbearably itchy when it gets much longer than 1/8th inch....

You have to get past the itchy state, once that happens it's all good. But yeah, not a very pleasant feeling during that in between state. Sad

(20-02-2014, 01:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 09:47 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  one other thing, wasn't really sure if I should post this but it's a journal so here goes.

been noticing some mild increase in the idea of transitioning, nothing huge but a noticeable change all the same, not quite sure what to think of it.

I think this is normal. It may be just a passing thought or it may be the beginning of something far greater. If you want to explore these feelings, I would suggest making a list of feminine activities or behaviors to engage in and go from there. You could try painting your fingernails every day for a few weeks, growing your hair out, or try to develop a more feminine sounding voice. Paying close attention to your feelings when you're doing this may help you determine whether transitioning is something you're really considering or not.

If she's willing, I'm sure Emma can give you some advice on this.

(11-02-2015, 05:40 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 01:51 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  mine is to sensitive for it to, I'd try to avoid shaving whenever I could but, it gets unbearably itchy when it gets much longer than 1/8th inch....

You have to get past the itchy state, once that happens it's all good. But yeah, not a very pleasant feeling during that in between state. Sad

their is no end to the itchy state.....not for me at least.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon