Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

(10-02-2013, 12:30 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Strangeness....

woke up yesterday feeling like every muscle in my hips/thighs & in-between (from my waist almost down to my knees) feeling like they had some heavy deep bruising, and have the same today.

no idea what this is but it makes walking somewhat painful and stiff...

I haven't been doing anything outside of my normal work/chores lately so I have no idea what this is caused by.

Does the soreness go away when you start walking, or does it stay with you most of the day?

(10-02-2013, 01:30 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

woke up yesterday feeling like every muscle in my hips/thighs & in-between (from my waist almost down to my knees) feeling like they had some heavy deep bruising, and have the same today.

I haven't been doing anything outside of my normal work/chores lately so I have no idea what this is caused by.

Do you have difficulty doing anything that involves bending your knees? When I was having a lot of stiffness in my thighs, the doctor gave me some muscle relaxants, orthotics and recommended I get some new footwear.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

I feel fine other than my thighs & hips being sore & stiff.

(10-02-2013, 04:35 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  

Does the soreness go away when you start walking, or does it stay with you most of the day?

it dulls, but dosn't completely go away.
(a lot like with a pulled or over exercised muscle)

(10-02-2013, 05:39 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(10-02-2013, 04:35 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Does the soreness go away when you start walking, or does it stay with you most of the day?

it dulls, but dosn't completely go away.
(a lot like with a pulled or over exercised muscle)

I was thinking that plantar fasciitis was a possibility, but I think it unlikely after re-reading your post. It can cause early morning soreness that seems to be exercise related (like the soreness you get after overdoing a workout), but that soreness is generally limited to the lower leg (not the upper leg), and it completely goes away after being up and walking for 30 seconds or so. The best way to resolve plantar fasciitis is a good pair of orthotics (custom made, or off-the-shelf by Goodfeet or Superfeet).

Does the soreness or pain get better by either bending backwards (arching your back) or by leaning forward (bending over)? By "get better" I mean "immediately" get better (like, instant relief) and then return when you stop bending? If so then the pain could likely be nerve related and being caused by an issue in your lumbar spine (lower back) and is usually referred to as sciatica. Bending backward is called "extension" and forward is called "flexion". If extension makes it feel better but flexion makes it worse it is generally an indication of a herniated disc. If flexion makes it better and extension makes it worse it indicates a condition called spinal stenosis. You can Google "sciatica" and read about the symptoms to get an idea if your symptoms are similar. Even if this fits I doubt your issues would be serious since you are still quite young and you haven't over-exerted recently or felt something pop in your back.

If your problem does turn out to be back related, there is a good chance that a better mattress will solve the problem. You would be amazed at how bad the typical mattress is for the human spine.

In any case, it the problem persists for a few more days than definitely see your doctor! Best wishes...

Misty

All is ok, no soreness or stiffness this morning.

have noticed something else odd though, the way my hip joints move seems to have changed to a slightly more female movement, Weird....

not only that but I used to walk with my toes pointed outwards, now they point almost perfectly strait....
(has me honestly scratching my head)

(10-02-2013, 09:17 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  All is ok, no soreness or stiffness this morning.

have noticed something else odd though, the way my hip joints move seems to have changed to a slightly more female movement, Weird....

not only that but I used to walk with my toes pointed outwards, now they point almost perfectly strait....

Good to hear you're feeling better. Smile

I'm not sure about the change with your toes. Maybe it's related to the change of movement with your hip joints?Huh

(10-02-2013, 10:11 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(10-02-2013, 09:17 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  All is ok, no soreness or stiffness this morning.

Good to hear you're feeling better. Smile

I'm not sure about the change with your toes. Maybe it's related to the change of movement with your hip joints?Huh

well it's not my toes exactly, I've always walked with my feet at an outward angle, not anymore it seems...

Great news, Lenneth! Smile

Misty

New oddity, my Metabolisim seems to have been cranked WAY up lately....

no idea of the cause, unless my body is getting ready ready for a growth spurt of some kind....

after a unplanned very low dose period due to financial issues (large number of unexpected expenses) for several months I'm back on my full dose.

things noted from the low dose period is my minimum maintenance dose level seems to be around 1000mg per week, but only if I stay on a SP extract dose of 960mg (320mg 3x per day).

on a side note, I had my doctor run a few tests and they found that my body seems to be able to convert the smallest amounts of T into huge amounts of DHT for reasons unknown.
(chalking it up to just one more oddity with myself)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon