Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

I don't see why it might not. I believe I have read somewhere of cases where ordinary men have experienced a degree of this. (She said, still cleaning up coffee...LOL)

yeesh, no not pregnant.RolleyesDodgy

meaning that it feels almost like girl parts (downstairs) might be growing/waking up.

(16-02-2014, 08:44 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(16-02-2014, 06:29 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Still sub-A, Still "Slowly" Developing.

Did have something unusual happen the other day, felt an odd and oddly pleasant "feeling" in my Lower Abdominal area that, well, it has me wondering if something else might be also developing.....(Wouldn't that be neat? Smile )

Can't describe it any better, sorry...

Ok wait, are you describing what I think you're describing? Wink

(17-02-2014, 07:01 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  yeesh, no not pregnant.RolleyesDodgy

meaning that it feels almost like girl parts (downstairs) might be growing/waking up.

Silly, Big Grin

I referring to hunger pains! Yikes!! Rolleyes

(17-02-2014, 07:01 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  yeesh, no not pregnant.RolleyesDodgy

Tee hee, I don't think mine are sleeping, more like a brain dead coma kept alive on external life support.RolleyesBlushSmile

Mistress~Lotus Wrote:Silly, Big Grin

I referring to hunger pains! Yikes!! Rolleyes

that was directed at Samantha and flame, although you comment did start it...
(Read it when I was still half asleep)

(17-02-2014, 08:09 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Tee hee, I don't think mine are sleeping, more like a brain dead coma kept alive on external life support.RolleyesBlushSmile

ok, what I was referring to if you don't know is that I was born Intersexed, the "odd feeling" felt as if certain things in there that may/may not still be there may be ceasing to be dormant.
(long story, PM me if you have more questions)

one other thing, wasn't really sure if I should post this but it's a journal so here goes.

been noticing some mild increase in the idea of transitioning, nothing huge but a noticeable change all the same, not quite sure what to think of it.

Probably natural. We pump ourselves full of E...it makes sense something will be affected in our minds and not just in our bodies. If those thoughts grow stronger it might be wise to break for awhile to see what happens? If the thoughts are organic and not chemically induced I would think you would soon know. What do you think?

(19-02-2014, 09:47 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  one other thing, wasn't really sure if I should post this but it's a journal so here goes.

been noticing some mild increase in the idea of transitioning, nothing huge but a noticeable change all the same, not quite sure what to think of it.

I'd say welcome to the fence sitters!, CoolWink

Don't ya think it's a progression of sorts?, meaning it's there in sub-conscious just hanging around and all sudden she says hey let me out!!... Big Grin

I think it may be unique to each of us, Lotus. Certainly, in some cases that is exactly what happens. But in other cases I think the pink fog takes over and demolishes reason. There are many cases of M2F who have had all the surgeries and later regretted it. I think it is something you really need to know with unshakable certainty. But that voice does get really loud sometimes, doesn't it...tee heeTongue

(19-02-2014, 09:47 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  one other thing, wasn't really sure if I should post this but it's a journal so here goes.

I think this is normal. It may be just a passing thought or it may be the beginning of something far greater. If you want to explore these feelings, I would suggest making a list of feminine activities or behaviors to engage in and go from there. You could try painting your fingernails every day for a few weeks, growing your hair out, or try to develop a more feminine sounding voice. Paying close attention to your feelings when you're doing this may help you determine whether transitioning is something you're really considering or not.

If she's willing, I'm sure Emma can give you some advice on this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon