Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lenneth's NBE Journal

Hmmm. Not my experience, Lenneth. I'm starting week 3 of my CT PM break. So far, so good. No GD resurgence that I can detect. My breasts are no longer sore and swollen which tells me that some of what looks like growth is just temporary swelling from the PM. My female gender ID is alive and well. Male function is getting stronger, but no renewed urge to JO. I don't crave going back on PM, etc., but I will on the 25th (or sooner if I conclude it's of no value to stay off). I don't want to lose the other benefits of PM.

Clara Smile

During my house move I was on an involuntary break for about a week, lets just say it was anything but pleasant (the move and the break).

although one thing I just noticed today was the "dimples" in my hips seem to be either gone or are almost gone.Big Grin

(20-02-2014, 01:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 09:47 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  one other thing, wasn't really sure if I should post this but it's a journal so here goes.

been noticing some mild increase in the idea of transitioning, nothing huge but a noticeable change all the same, not quite sure what to think of it.

I think this is normal. It may be just a passing thought or it may be the beginning of something far greater. If you want to explore these feelings, I would suggest making a list of feminine activities or behaviors to engage in and go from there. You could try painting your fingernails every day for a few weeks, growing your hair out, or try to develop a more feminine sounding voice. Paying close attention to your feelings when you're doing this may help you determine whether transitioning is something you're really considering or not.

If she's willing, I'm sure Emma can give you some advice on this.

Took a 7 day break from everything, and started back up on 07/09/14 with 1200mg WP Extract Capsules and 1500mg PM per day, so-far so good.

I had a fast positive response from WP, and the familiar sensations of growing have returned quite quickly, but all the same only time will tell how much wp improves things.

I am interested in seeing how the WP works for you. Also, I can totally relate to the magical vanishing butt dimples! Wink

(12-07-2014, 04:48 AM)Lisia Wrote:  I am interested in seeing how the WP works for you. Also, I can totally relate to the magical vanishing butt dimples! Wink

so am I, I'm hoping it obliterates the DHT at least, or better still results in better development than I have been seeing so-far.

Not much new growth to report yet (1/16") but my nipples and areola have started to enlarge again, usually a sign of upcoming growth

well, got my 10 ml order of PM liquid extract, lets see how much better (if any) this works.

Ok, mental benefits are better, nearly instant wave of calmness & wellbeing similar to when I took PM for the first time.

Hopefully the NBE results will be similar.

This kind of makes me wonder if I somehow built up an immunity to the regular pm like I do with antihistamines...

If so I hope it isn't exactly the same, with antihistamines none of them work for me anymore. Sad

(08-12-2014, 11:51 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Ok, mental benefits are better, nearly instant wave of calmness & wellbeing similar to when I took PM for the first time.

Hopefully the NBE results will be similar.

This kind of makes me wonder if I somehow built up an immunity to the regular pm like I do with antihistamines...

If so I hope it isn't exactly the same, with antihistamines none of them work for me anymore. Sad

Maybe you need to do what I did and up your pm dosage to 4,000 mg! Big Grin

(j/k. I have no idea how anyone else would react to such a high dosage.)

this was just with 3 drops of extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon