Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Survey on NBE and males, please help

I made a survey to collect our results. Every question in this forum is answered again and again and we dont really know, how does it work in general. Im not a doctor, I only want to see, which of our methods is efective compared to age etc.
I don't ment any question offensive. However, please, answer every question of the survey and only if you were born as a biological MALE! Of course you may answer it repeatedly, e.g. every month of your NBE progress. Your name is not recorded anywhere, nobody will know, who is answering. Thank you for your help! The more answers, the better graphs and data!

It is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/view...WjRDUnc6MQ

PS If you are missing a question, please write me a message.

I have a variety of thoughts on your survey. I'm all for creating a repository of information concerning NBE.

However, I'm skeptical of trying standardize a plan for newbies to follow for these reasons:
  • Individual results can and oftentimes do vary.
  • Not everyone is using the same brand or form of a particular NBE herb. For example, some take pm in powder form while others use the capsule form.
  • It may be difficult to track how users tinker around with their NBE program. Some users go cold turkey with their NBE herbs every now and then, while others try to mimic the monthly hormonal cycle of a genetic female.
  • Not everyone has the same goal or concerns in regard to pursuing NBE. (i.e, some want to transition, while others may want to grow breasts and keep their male parts functional)
By its very nature, I think NBE is something that requires people to be patient and diligent with over the long-term. If individuals are unable or unwilling to commit some time to searching this forum and other related venues on various programs and herbs, how could they reasonably expect to commit to a lengthy and sometimes slow-paced NBE program?

For those who want to grow breasts without doing any homework or research, I think their best bet would be to buy a prepackaged plan that has its own instructions like Natureday or any other product that says it will enlarge the breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon