Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started BO and after 13 days..

Well I started Oct.3 and I am surprised. My areoles have flattened out a bit and I have had some swelling so far. The one negative is a few pains in my testicles, not sharp but noticeable. I am taking 4 pills in AM and 4 in PM also 50g whey shake each day. So I took starting photos and will post when I am at 30 days. I really am a bit curious as to what to expect by then. Okay just a thought and update for now. I hope some replies come. Cassi

(15-10-2012, 06:21 PM)cassi4u Wrote:  Well I started Oct.3 and I am surprised. My areoles have flattened out a bit and I have had some swelling so far. The one negative is a few pains in my testicles, not sharp but noticeable. I am taking 4 pills in AM and 4 in PM also 50g whey shake each day. So I took starting photos and will post when I am at 30 days. I really am a bit curious as to what to expect by then. Okay just a thought and update for now. I hope some replies come. Cassi

Ok I have noticed that people here tend to abbreviate stuff, I have figured out most of them but what is BO Huh

(15-10-2012, 09:33 PM)BrookeAnne Wrote:  Ok I have noticed that people here tend to abbreviate stuff, I have figured out most of them but what is BO Huh

BO is Bovine ovary. Check out this link for any other abbreviations you're unfamiliar with.

(07-10-2012, 05:55 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  There is a glossary of terms for newcomers at http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1959

where exactly can you get bovine ovary? i see it is used very commonly here. curious as to how effective it works and if i should think of adding it to my regimen. also the pain may be the testes shutting down, anyone know how long it takes for testes to completely shut down and become sterile and useless

There's a few sources. Most of the popular ones come mixed with other herbs and supplements. Swanson Vitamins carries a pure BO: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-60-caps

(16-10-2012, 06:34 AM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  where exactly can you get bovine ovary? i see it is used very commonly here. curious as to how effective it works and if i should think of adding it to my regimen. also the pain may be the testes shutting down, anyone know how long it takes for testes to completely shut down and become sterile and useless

Well I went to www.medplex.com and purchased Ultrabreast. It does work and I had some Bountiful Breast left. The pills look very similar and smell the same. I believe that Ultrabreast is the real deal.
Also I am waiting to find out about the test---e pain from doc. I hope that it was not that fast to shutdown. I am not complaining just realizing that I started this with a time frame and if that is the case. Oh well I guess I am going to be looking different faster than I expected..

I wanted to ask how ultrabreast compares to the swansons brand. You say you take 4 pills in the AM and 4 in the PM. So that would be 2000mg a day, I plan to try the swansons and am trying to find out if the dosing is comparable. Anyone that has some suggestions as to dosing with the BO I would love to hear from you. Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon