Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

peppermint tea

Hi, i have recently incorporated peppermint tea into my regimen, i hear about it alot and while i have my doubts about its effectiveness its talked of too much for me to not try just curious how many people have used this and have seen improvements or effects?

My regimen is SP - 6X
FG - 4-6X
RC - 2-3 X
X=DAY

out of fg for the week till i get paid but thats it for now
also just introduced black cohosh into my regimen as well, anyone use this with success? read on the ainterol forum and seen someone with great results but no quantity of use, hear it can be damaging so just want to ensure i use the right dose, looking for answers hope everyone is doing well on here Smile

I started drinking Peppermint tea again. it seems to help yes.

how much do you drink and how long did it take for you to notice results, just curious, i have read everything from 3 bags a day to 20 also read a lot that over drinking it for men can cause cancer to develop so just trying to stay in the margin of safe and effective

I have been drinking spearmint tea after reading that spearmint tea has more anti-androgen effects than peppermint. Might be something to look into.

Agreed heard the same but went to 4 stores couldn't find any spearamint blah lol

any natural food store (health food store) should have peppermint and spearmint in bulk containers. My local one has jars filled with the bulk herb Big Grin

i just got tea bags its Pacific Northwest Peppermint by culinary circle, its strong tasting for sure, i use 2-3 bags, idk if its black cohosh or the tea, or maybe just irony of unknown soreness, but my right testicle is in a bit of pain, think this is anything to be worried about.... without being too graphic feels almost same size as it was a few days ago but definitely feels like there is other stuff in there, is that the teste breaking apart or shrinking...just dont want to do too much damage here

I haven't used black cohosh or peppermint tea, but it may be a good idea to get it checked out by a doctor. If it is something serious, it's typically better to get treatment sooner than later.

If anyone else is allergic to mint, like me, you can try chinese skullcap instead. It's an herb that comes from the root of a flowering plant... It's also got strong anti-androgen effects without the problems from licorice, and if you're allergic to mint, spearmint and peppermint.

I had trouble finding spearmint locally too--only the local food co-op had it and it was VERY pricey. I order it from amazon now and since I drink it daily at work, I have a case (6 boxes of 20 bags) delivered automatically every 5 or 6 weeks. You get a better discount that way. Buying it in bulk is even cheaper, but at work the convenience of bags and making a quick cup far outweighs the little bit more I am paying.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon