Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thursday will begin the next journey

Hi All ....

Those of you that have read posts of mine in the past know that I like to experiment with growing breasts. For me its definitely an erotic pastime. I've tried lots of different programs ... all of which have resulted in some gains that "mostly" went away when that program was stopped ... which is OK by me.

I was diagnosed with Low T about 2 years ago and began a program using Testosterone Gel to increase me Testosterone Levels. Once you use a Testosterone replacement for any length of time your body "STOPS" making it's own and you can pretty much control your T levels by how much you apply ... ALSO ... there is no such thing as stalling ... what can happen is that you "use" all of your 5 alpha reductase or aromatase and the rest of the Free T just isn't used.

I've tried PM once before and thought I had a bad experience with it ... but after looking back over all of my journals I believe that what I was feeling was more of a T Crash then a withdrawal from PM (I stopped using TRT when I started using PM and it takes months for your body to get back to producing it's on T.)

So starting Thursday, if it comes tomorrow as expected, I'm gonna give PM a try again. I'm am going to continue a low dosage of TRT so my body doesn't crash from NO T ... and my plan is to start with 1 - 500mg of PM in the AM for a few days ... then go to one in the AM and one at Night for a few days ... then 2 in the AM and 1 at night ... and then 2 in the AM and 2 at night ... you get the idea.

I'll post what I am feeling/seeing as compared to other things I've tried ... I guess we'll see. Might get some PM Spray or Cream too ... got to read some more.

Karen

I too was diagnosed with Low T. I did the TRT for 3 years. But Androgel quit making 1% and the new version is too strong for me. Testim stinks too bad. So I quit. and my breasts started growing again.

I'd start off with low doses first and slowly ramp up. I bought the PM powder and It came with 2 tiny spoons and I've been using 1 level spoon for the last week every 12 hours.

If your just coming off of the TRT, Don't use any SP! I did and made me feel really bad and week. I think it made my T level drop too low.

Good luck

Hey Zippy,

I use Testim ... I don't smell it myself all that much and believe it or not I have actually gotten some compliments about my "cologne" Wink

Good part is my wife likes it.

When I first started using Testim I actually was weighing out "part of a tube" .... cause a full tube made me feel wired. But once my body adjusted and stopped making its own T I was able to go to a full tube without problems.

Yes ... my plan is to start with a single 500mg capsule of PM and work my way up to 1000mg in the AM and another 1000mg at Night. And we'll see what I feel there.

I may actually start weighing the Testim again, slowly lowering the amount until I start to feel that TOO LOW ON DHT Feeling and then kick it back up a "little" so I am making just enough DHT to be comfortable and let the PM do it's thing. One thing that is nice is that I can't stall per say (I can tie up all of the receptors) ... so I have some room to play.

Karen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon