Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Husband confessed to cheating before marrigae Help!

(21-10-2012, 11:39 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I think this is all great advice we are giving but only she will truly know what she is comfortable doing about it.

I wish you her the best, this is a tough one.

Yeah... In the end, it is all up to how she feels about it all. It's her life, her husband who cheated on her "for revenge" when "just" her boyfriend... All we can do is offer our sympathy and opinions. What she does with it all is for her to decide.

I wish her all the best in whatever it is she does. It's a real rotten situation that she's in.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Did he tell you all of this without you finding out? I think that makes a huge difference in everything. I always say that I prefer to know that my boyfriends are human and make mistakes, then having them lying to me. I can forgive mistakes (not too big though) but lies are harder to forgive.

He told you this. He could have just kept it to himself and never told you. At least he is not a total piece of ... you know what.

You will make the right decision. What do your instincts tell you? They are probably right.

Well we have had an even bigger issue come up. We both witnessed a close friend get shot and killed over the weekend. So i know counseling will be in need for both situations. I appreciate all your advice, but at this moment the cheating will need to be swept under the rug for a while.
Because he has lived in a open manner, im more inclined to believe that what he told me was the truth and thats all that happened. one day at a time is the best i can do right now.

Thank you so much! This place and the people here are so supportive, i can honestly say i love you guys!

At what point did I say it would be easy?

It wasn't "easy" for me to leave my boyfriend of 3 years who was physically abusing me. But I did eventually, because I deserved better. And I think she does too.

Again its her decision if she wants to stay with a cheater who plowed into another woman behind her back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon