Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Smart people only making sure im right...

Ehanseyo i just wanted to ask you professionals a question... do teens 12-18 hormones feel like they want to grow breast even if your a boy i mean i wanted to do this since i was 8 but idk if its just hormones y cant people just be able to choose 3 people they want to be male female and another male or female... it would make things alot easier. If you could what 3 people would u chose that around ur age but also answer the other question. i would chose

1. her [Link removed - please don't link to images of children on Facebook]

2. Her [Link removed - please don't link to images of children on Facebook]

3. and who i am already am.... i wish i was born the first girl though but still was me and had the same life+family+ school but everyone would see me as the boy i am already but i can be that pretty feminine girl

I've been thinking about transitioning seriously into a female for 6 years, which was when I was 18, and visiting a psychiatrist for the last year. But it was more then just growing breasts, I want the full transition to be completely female and NBE is just the first gradual step in that direction.

The only oddity that separates me from other transgender girls is that I don't want to have SRS, it just feels so extreme to me and I'm concerned about being non-orgasmic, just looking plain fake or any number of other issues. I don't see why I can't be happy with my penis but I'm not completely ruling it out, maybe one day.

I don't use other women my age as a comparison, since I can't really match up to the average woman my age. We can always dream but unless you want to get depressed, be realistic. I'm 6 feet tall, with somewhat broad shoulders and larger chest skeleton then your average woman. So the women I compare myself to as goals of transition are usually supermodels, since they are taller, more leggy and broader than your average women for some reason. Statuesque seems to be a desired look for models.

Which makes me happy in an ironic way and if I had to choose 3 I would go with (even though there are a lot):

1) Julia Saner - 20 years old, 181 cm, broader yet still slender - http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/jul...85669.html
2) Daria Werbowy - 28 years old, 180 cm, much more slender but has more rigid facial bone structure (similar ethnicity) - http://www.zimbio.com/Daria+Werbowy/pictures/pro
3) Hilary Rhoda - 25 years old, 180 cm - http://www.zimbio.com/Hilary+Rhoda/pictures/pro

However,
If you are asking us if it's right for you to want NBE or to transition, no one can answer that for you. Take your time, it took me years to come to this decision. You can still have very successful transition even if you wait, don't rush it just because you are 12-18 years old. There are plenty of examples of transitions at age 18 or older that worked out really well and real women come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon