Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Journey

BOOB TWIN! Seriously. I am a 32C, as well, and my breasts look JUST like yours. Congrats on your growth. SO glad to have found a relatable 32C with the same shape as me. Our shape is deceiving.

(16-10-2012, 04:49 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  BOOB TWIN! Seriously. I am a 32C, as well, and my breasts look JUST like yours. Congrats on your growth. SO glad to have found a relatable 32C with the same shape as me. Our shape is deceiving.

YAY! Someone who can relate! Everyone swears I'm a B cup. SO ANNOYING. Dodgy

My breasts are still pretty sore and achy. Hoping that means I'm growing. I think I'm due for some new pictures though... So here.

I don't really see much going on right now, but they feel more full.
I feel like my right side is bigger than my left side. Am I the only one seeing this? Then again. It may be the lighting.

Not to burst your bubble, but are you sure yours are a C? Mine look a lot alike and are barely an A-cup. The size difference can be because you are posing a bit lopsided.
It's hard to tell if you have grown because on the first picture you are leaning a bit to the right (left from your viewpoint). I think you need to make your pictures more even in terms of pose and lighting to see if you have grown.

I know its annoying but maybe its the lighting or maybe its the way it looks on your body. Your body can handle a large size if that's the case.

If you are a C thats fantastic. I know my breasts look like this and maybe protrude a tad bit more but they are only a b cup. I just bought a bra that states 32B but I sware to you, its a 32 C and I barely fill this sucker out. So I try to consider the way bras are made. Some run small and some run large.

To check my real size, I wear a vintage 32B and C bra to see If I am either size and its always a 32B.

The bras back then were sized differently. Since the bras are made in Asia these days, a 34 B fits like a 32B from yesteryear1940's and 1950's.

You have beautiful breasts! The shape and size are just gorgeous.

Cup sizes are just measurements relative to your rib cage and bust size. People probably don't believe you're a C since they're used to seeing C's on bigger 34-36 bands, which of course look way bigger. A 32C does translate into a 34B.

(23-10-2012, 07:15 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Cup sizes are just measurements relative to your rib cage and bust size. People probably don't believe you're a C since they're used to seeing C's on bigger 34-36 bands, which of course look way bigger. A 32C does translate into a 34B.

Exactly! A 'C' Cup does not necessarily mean you have huge knockers. Ex) a 30C is the same as a 32B, but the relation between your band size and your bust size makes you a C. A 32C is really just a full B, in my perspective, and for me, as a 32 band, I want to get to the cup size higher than my goal, so that I actually look my goal! Still, though, people still don't seem to take into account this band-to-bust fact as well as breast shape, which has a huge impact!

It's all relative, people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon