Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

After 2 years

My results ater 2 years on various herbs and massage may have done better but my age was against me.

(30-10-2012, 07:36 PM)Robbie2u Wrote:  My results ater 2 years on various herbs and massage may have done better but my age was against me.

Did you forget to attach your pictures? Huh

While I am no spring chicken, I have been getting some good results so far after five weeks. However, I am starting to hedge my bet slightly by adding a small quantity of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) to assist. So far, so good.

If you think your age is against you, think about adding HGH. It is needed for NBE and it is what older folks may not produce enough for sustained success at NBE.

JTX

(30-10-2012, 08:22 PM)JTX Wrote:  While I am no spring chicken, I have been getting some good results so far after five weeks. However, I am starting to hedge my bet slightly by adding a small quantity of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) to assist. So far, so good.

If you think your age is against you, think about adding HGH. It is needed for NBE and it is what older folks may not produce enough for sustained success at NBE.

JTX
@JTX, are you talking about real HGH? Or HGH releasers?
What are you currently using? Deer antler? Aminos?

The HGH is an Amino Acid called HGH Factor and the ingredient is called 3 C. It is an over the counter 100 nanogram sublingual spray solution. That same evening, I noticed something extra happening.

JTX

(31-10-2012, 01:24 PM)JTX Wrote:  The HGH is an Amino Acid called HGH Factor and the ingredient is called 3 C. It is an over the counter 100 nanogram sublingual spray solution. That same evening, I noticed something extra happening.

JTX

Wow, thanks I will research this. I have been looking for a while and there are so many of course. I wonder if these increase only testosterone? Is it just for males?

HGH is not male or female, testosterone or estrogen. It is the hormone that basically builds everything in your body and rebuilds it to keep it young(er). The testosterone and estrogen tells the HGH what to build. i.e. if your body is producing testosterone, HGH builds a manly body, estrogen tells it to build a feminine body.

(01-11-2012, 04:11 AM)JTX Wrote:  HGH is not male or female, testosterone or estrogen. It is the hormone that basically builds everything in your body and rebuilds it to keep it young(er). The testosterone and estrogen tells the HGH what to build. i.e. if your body is producing testosterone, HGH builds a manly body, estrogen tells it to build a feminine body.

Thank YOU for clearing this!

(31-10-2012, 01:24 PM)JTX Wrote:  The HGH is an Amino Acid called HGH Factor and the ingredient is called 3 C. It is an over the counter 100 nanogram sublingual spray solution. That same evening, I noticed something extra happening.

JTX

Thank you, I think I'll tell my friend to look into this!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon