Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bras

maybe i should post this in the ladies area of the forum for advice but for men i feel it would be more sufficient to ask in here. As my breasts grow and i decide its the point of no return, and my chest goes from flat, to mooby, to certified breasts and i am in need of a bra for comfort or support, may i ask how many of you wear one day to day, and if so how do you hide them, i do not wear baggy clothes nor do i intend on doing so, my frame is just not built to appear right in clothes that aren't fitted. Also I have seen bras without hooks and strap bumps and compress the breast not quite in a sports bra fashion but enough to hide and result the same comfort, any tips on bras that dont show through clothing and provide comfort and some concealing, most bras i know are designed to show off the contoure and accent of the breast and push them up and out which is fine just when im in public would liek support and conceal any tips

Hi Tiffany,

I would like to refer you to another site which has a lot of this type of information. Its called "Men Wear Bras"
I have found this site very good for lots of resources, and the folks who typically post there are a great group
Good luck with your development

Dee Beth
Blush

Heres another point of view that Lenneth originally posted in this thread:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13131

The link in the thread is to a really interesting article that has really changed what I thought about wearing bras: i.e. bras are NOT necessary for comfort and going braless does not hurt or cause your breasts to sag.

I highly recommend the article as well as the rest of the website.

You are also right that almost all bras are designed to accentuate the breasts, and for those of us who need to conceal them at times, that obviously doesn't work. There area a number of threads on this subject so a little searching should yield some great info.

For myself, the combo I now use most frequently is a Champion bralette (either by itself if I am wearing a regular dress shirt or sweater or jacket over a t-shirt) or under one of two shapewear tank tops I found by trial and error. The shapewear tops add a little compression but mostly help to hide the band and strap lines and if they show (which they sometimes do, but just barely) can easily be explained as a tank-style undershirt.

Based on the article that Lenneth posted, I have gotten away from very tight sports bras for two reasons: the material is usually much heavier and shows under light weight outer shirts, and they are so constricting (for me) around the arms that I was concerned about proper lymphatic system functioning of the myriad lymph nodes around the breast and axilla.

I'll cast a vote for shapewear tank tops. For the same reasons.

I have been looking at this site for a long time but have only just registered.
I have breast growth that shows and bounces but is only an 42A size.
I have tried many styles of bra and found a good support bra gives more show as it shapes and forms but it holds them in place. The genie style is poor in support but shows less.
Finally i have found a bra crop top in a normal shop that works well "Tesco"
The "F&F Seam free crop top" racer back is firm, supportive and flattens the shape to a more gentle curve under my clothes. I measure far smaller across the full breast wearing it and the back style show far less.
My female fiend who knows said i look far better in this for going out in a normal world (what ever normal is?).
The best bit it cost only £5

http://www.clothingattesco.com/sports-br.../ca211302/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon