Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Last Post

"I'm TAME and NICE about it."

Well you're definitely more of a lady than I'll ever be AbiDrew85. Wink

Don't misunderstand I don't defend his ideas just the fact that everyone has the right to have their personal opinions on things without being insulted by others. I just always keep in mind that you can only change someone with kindness. And one more thing, I can perfectly understand how you feel more than you think. I won't talk about my life but I'd say that I found peace in mind from the moment I finally realized that I'm myself with all my convictions and my true nature but everyone else is the same. That how if finally stopped feeling guilty about myself.
If you know perfectly who you are then what wahaika said shouldn't even attain you since you're PERFECT in your way. You should just think that's how he is and that's how I am so what. Well hope you get the main idea.

"everyone has the right to have their personal opinions on things without being insulted by others"

Wrong. While he has the right to his personal opinion, that does not exsempt him from criticism from others.

""Free speech as a legal concept only guarantees you the right to speak; it doesn't guarantee you the right to be heard, it doesn't guarantee you the right to be agreed with, it certainly doesn't guarantee you the right for your speech to not be challenged by someone else's speech and most importantly of all it doesn't mean you can't suffer consequences if and when your free speech is used to cause harm to someone."

" you can only change someone with kindness."

thaaaats bullshit.

I stand by my original statement Wahaika is a bigot and im so not sorry for calling him out on it. That is all.

“Wrong. While he has the right to his personal opinion, that does not exsempt him from criticism from others.“ then that also apply to transexual ...

Well nevermind. You obviously can just play on words to justify your bad attitude. And I won't answer to this thread anymore since there's actually nothing to say about it. Just a farewell from Wahaika.[/align]

"then that also apply to transexual ..."

Annnnd I never said it didn't. lol
I'm also done with this thread because all I see are a bunch of people trying to justify someone else's bigotry and failing, horribly.

My greatest sympathies to all the poor oppressed bigots out there and the people who defend them. It must be really tough to get called out on your bullshit.

How in the world is thread allowed to continue! It has nothing to do with NBE..

A mod should lock this thread and delete all of the hateful responses. This is a community and one member signing off due to a personal conflict with the direction certain members are taking IS FINE. Everyone has their reasong for being members of community. I for am disappointed to have such an experienced member with valuable insight in many aspect of NBE stop contributing publicly to the community but such is life.

I for one am appauled at how some people have responded with disgustful responses.

What...the hell...happened here while I was gone yesterday???

I'm guessing there will be quite a few private messages that Wahaika WON'T be responding to. LOL

Quite honestly, it doesn't matter WHAT gender you're on here "educating", because lately there have also been a LOT of young female teens starting on hormones and wrecking their systems. You can tell them not to do it all you want, but they're still going to do as they please. I'm not saying it's EXACTLY the same, as yes, there are plenty of biological males who DO end up happy at the end of their NBE and transition. But I at least understand where he's coming from with this in his own mind, as there are also plenty of male members here who DO end up losing their interest in transitioning after they've already developed moobs or even full-grown breasts.

I guess he figures he ain't coming back, might as well burn some bridges on the way out. LOL

As harsh as that last post was, Wahaika, you are still a very knowledgeable member here, and have always had such helpful posts, so I'm glad to hear you'll at least be logging in every once in a while to check your messages and continue to help us FEMALE members out. ^^;

Wahaika is a hack! Sometimes I think he and Joel from Greenbush are the same person or he's getting some sort of monetary compensation. Always promoting Greenbush which DOES NOT WORK. It only cause swelling and then your boobs are back to the way it was...waste of $$ and time. Just my opinion and experience...

(15-11-2012, 08:20 PM)itsjen Wrote:  Wahaika is a hack! Sometimes I think he and Joel from Greenbush are the same person or he's getting some sort of monetary compensation. Always promoting Greenbush which DOES NOT WORK. It only cause swelling and then your boobs are back to the way it was...waste of $$ and time. Just my opinion and experience...

Well. I certainly can not agree with some of your statements just now.

Number one. From what I can tell, the Greenbush plan can and does work for a certain subset of women. It won't work for everyone. And most people it'll only produce temporary swelling.

Number two. Even if he does work for or is associated with Greenbush, that does not make him a hack. It makes him someone who is very well versed and experienced in JUST ONE possible solution.

Number three. It's more likely that he's just someone whose wife used Greenbush and was one of the subset that it works wonders for and he's become thereby a firm believer in the program. Nothing wrong with that. Of course, he should have been more ready to admit it rather than pretending to be some kind of NBE expert.

Number four, and my last and most important point. In a way, we're all of us hacks. No one can claim to be an NBE expert. There's no such thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon