Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Safety?

(18-11-2012, 06:48 AM)JTX Wrote:  Going too far down this path WILL STERILIZE you and you will forever forfeit the privilege of fathering your own children.

This, at your age I had absolutely no concept of what I wanted in my life, and the thoughts I had were completely different to how it actually turned out.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to block natural puberty, many of us wish we had that opportunity, but the social and medical implications are real.

Please try to find a therapist or TG support group in your area, if you don't want your parents to find out, you could probably get some advice just over the phone. But at your age, you REALLY need to tell your parents, because there is no way you can live or transition on your own at that age, you need the support of your parents.

There are TransParents support groups too, try to do a search for one in your area and perhaps suggest your parents visit with you?

The risk is not major at a young age, but no doctor will prescribe hormones without INFORMED CONSENT (that means that you accept the risks). And any herbal regime, especially one as powerful as PM/SP should be treated the same way for minors.

And with minors, the informed consent MUST come from a parent or guardian.

Even if you try to do this secretly, they WILL figure it out and they most likely won't take it well if you'd kept it from them like this...

Okay well i ordered it hopefully it ships cause we had some complications -_- but i have some questions for yall

1. Should i wear a sports bra when playing sports and a sports bra alone or wear a shirt over it?

2. Should i wear a bra in school once my breast have grown? ps ^.^ super excited i bet i could become a D cup but if i can become a B or C cup in the 3 month supply i am gettting as you read ill be joyus.

3. What am i going to experience while my breast grow in?

4. Any tips for social behavior and whatever when i have breast?

5..... ik this sounds weird but ill bet one of my friends will do i what should i do if my friend trys to touch my breast or just keeps staring serious question not really concerned but im sure it will happen

Oh and just read the comments about my parents finding out....well 1. please dont say transgender T.T i kinda hate that word it makes me feel weird I am going to keep this stuff in my room after i recieve it I want to think about this if i do feel like i want to do this which i strongly do i will tell my parents but ill have to think how Just please dont say transgender i dont want to be a woman fully...just the breast at the moment im sorry but if someone called u transgender dont you feel....sad,wrong,odd :/ Ill keep you guys updated

(19-11-2012, 04:37 AM)Machadomen Wrote:  Just please dont say transgender i dont want to be a woman fully...just the breast at the moment im sorry but if someone called u transgender dont you feel....sad,wrong,odd :/ Ill keep you guys updated

I'm sorry. Then you shouldn't be doing this at your age. I know you aren't going to listen to me, but if you don't believe you're a woman, you have no business interfering with your reproductive abilities as a male. Not yet, anyways. You're too young to fully weigh the implications.

I'd prefer people didn't refer to me as a "tranny", "TS", or "TG" either, but simply as a woman. But that's not going to happen any time soon, and I'm going to just have to put up with it.

And if you want breasts but don't want to be a full woman, you are TG. You will always be TG. You are somewhere between and everyone who is somewhere between is TG. That's the definition. Like it. Or not.

I second AbiDrew's comment, I have nothing against people who are not transgender and wanting to grow breasts, we are all somewhere on the gender continuum, the correct terminology would be "genderqueer" or "gender non-conforming" but forget labels, you are who you are and no label can define that.

I also have no problem being called transgender, because that's who I am. No amount of wishing will turn back time and make me born a woman, and I've accepted that my life involved part of it as me being a male, that was a part of my journey on this planet. My full story would take a long time to tell, would easily fill several pages, so I'm not going to go into it.

But to make it short, it took me 6 years to come to grips with my feelings and I have finally accepted who I am, my true self. I still have doubts and fears, but I know it's what I want now and it took me a long time and a lot of soul searching to weigh all the pros and cons. This is something that just takes time, most of us do NOT know from such a young age, we might have feelings about it but that's not certainity.

Your parents NEED to know, they will find out eventually, you won't be able to hide breasts. Also these herbs will make you look more feminine, especially if you take SP since it will block DHT which will probably reduce the effects of puberty.

I think the point me and AbiDrew are trying to make is that without proper counseling you can't be sure that this is something you won't regret later, and the only way back is painful surgery and probably some medication.

I hope everything goes well for you, if you need any help post here or PM me directly, good luck!

Okay well there were some... Complications with my order because of some stupid people at the company so you have a couple more days to stop/encourage me to persue my passion If you have any questions for me post below i hope i get this product soon though...Um so yeah good luck to everyone and I wish yall a good thanksgiving if i dont talk to you

Never mind i think this is hormones i canceled the order if i want to do this later on in life ill be back on this site....

(20-11-2012, 12:01 AM)Machadomen Wrote:  Never mind i think this is hormones i canceled the order if i want to do this later on in life ill be back on this site....

Just do what you are going to do, whether you want tits and a dick, transgender yourself completely, or be slightly feminine. Only you know who you are and like anything else, you never know. You may be happy in your decisions or, you may change your mind later and have regrets. No matter what, its all you. You did it. No one can really tell what you should do and/or how to go about it.

The only real advice here is "research as much as you can."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon