Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about my chest

Hi I'm an 18 year old male, I personally love my body. Anyways, I'm thin but have a light layer of fat, I have a big butt (like a girls i can just tell) And my (boobs?) are pretty nice i believe but that's the question..

Long story short at 11 years old i was put on a medication for adhd and my body changed a lot within 7 months. I was extremely turned on by my chest, my nipples always got sore, And i had a pea sized lump under my nipples (my left nipple kinda opened i can see the ducts) I gained weight during that time, but now I'm thin and kept a little fat in the chest and butt.

How do i know if my boobs are female boobs or just fat. It seems like they're pretty feminine but I can't tell, If i squeeze them I can feel some things, not mussels but some think stringy tissues not tumors for sure, it honestly seem to me like something a girl might have vs a man + they are kinda round and far more perky than a man, But i want to eventually make them bustier.. Do i have more female boobs or male boobs? Can someone give me something to go off of with this information i presented?

Your description sounds like female breast growth to me.

Sounds very female to me as well. Breast tissue will be much more like how you described, where just fat will just be very squishy.

Sounds Female good Job Smile keep posting your progress that feeling you may get is you probably can breast feed any guy can but idk its kidna confusing but yeah very feminine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon