Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White boy got hops :)

Im sure the title is a failed pun attempt at white ppl can't jump incorporated with the herb hops but anyways.... lol (sigh...red face) lol

I have recently ditched SP due to lack of effect I noticed with it, took 6x a day basic volume from walgreens at 14 dollars a bottle it was too much for me to keep using and hoping, so I went to vitamin shoppe today and got another bottle of Red Clover as well as trying Hops i remember reading Cheryl and another user i forget their name, beautiful blonde tv, anyways, incredibly envious of them and decided to try it among others popular use of it as well.
Curious as to how much should I take a day to receive any effect? I take Red Clover 2x a day and think theres more fullness from it but unsure, should i be taking more than that, recommendation online says 1 but i'm not a fan of regulation when it comes to this stuff lol. Hops is 310mg if thats any necessity for informative response.
Anyways hope everyone is having an incredibly blessed weekend and hope all is well with everyones NBE journey. tootlz

I would do hops alone because its a stronger phytoestrogen than RC plus hops is both estrogenic and it also lowers testosterone. but u can't take a lot of it. start out with what is recommended on the bottle and work your way from there. remember hops will make you sleepy. eventually you will figure out how much you need based on how you feel.

(02-12-2012, 05:03 AM)Alexis Wrote:  I would do hops alone because its a stronger phytoestrogen than RC plus hops is both estrogenic and it also lowers testosterone. but u can't take a lot of it. start out with what is recommended on the bottle and work your way from there. remember hops will make you sleepy. eventually you will figure out how much you need based on how you feel.

Yes that sleepy is what I noticed. I could not feel the eyes open in the morning and what tired early in the evening as well. I now stop with the hops for a while because also the condition dropped. Stormy weather And I could hardly cycle...

(01-12-2012, 07:45 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  ... i remember reading Cheryl and another user i forget their name, beautiful blonde tv,...

Hi Tiffany,

That "beautiful blonde tv" is Isabelle, and her thread is "Long time hops and FG user." http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419 (It's a looong thread.) You should be able to find plenty of info on hops there. As well as other herbs.

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon