Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Half-Life of Miroestrol and when to take PM

(05-12-2012, 01:32 AM)bryony Wrote:  Regarding the discussion on penis atrophy, I believe the theory that the cause is due to failing erections. The effect of PM (for me) was such that stimulation of the penis alone lost its attraction. For the first few months of PM use, my penis did appear to be shrinking.

After that period, however, my breasts became extremely erogenous, and it has become actually impossible to be unaware of them; even the touch of my t-shirt as I move is sufficient to stimulate them.

It requires very little, even tiny amounts of breast stimulation now to ensure that my penile atrophy has ceased and reversed itself somewhat.

I imagine not everyone will experience these effects, however!

B.

Yeah. It's not the estrogens or the anti-androgens themselves, it's a result of the lost sex drive in those who lose it. A guys penis actually gets bigger the more he uses it and atrophies when he does not use it.

For me. I never REALLY did have any desire to stimulate my penis, my penis has always just gotten in the way. Which has only become more pronounced on NBE as my sex drive has risen. But it's a female sex drive and male genitalia gets in the way of trying to satisfy it.

The differences between us three to post last is exactly what I was talking about though with the whole "depends where you are on the spectrum" thing.

(05-12-2012, 03:35 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  My breasts haven't become erogenous in the slightest.

Same with my wife. My guess is that all unintelligent mammal females experience intense pleasure as an incentive to allow babies to suckle.... weaning comes with sharp teeth!

By the time human females mutated the loss of that pleasure, they had developed sufficient intelligence to realise that they needed to feed their babies.

There was no longer an evolutionary pressure to maintain the "feature", so there's probably a 50/50 chance of not having it.

That's my theory, anyway.

The upside for me is that I no longer regret having to have breasts in order to maintain a healthy mind balance. The "compensations" make it more than worthwhile! Erogenous feeling seems to increase with size, but I have no means of working out if it is proportional Big Grin

Apologies (if required) to the OP for continuing the off-topic discussion!

B.

(05-12-2012, 11:40 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(05-12-2012, 03:35 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  My breasts haven't become erogenous in the slightest.

Same with my wife. My guess is that all unintelligent mammal females experience intense pleasure as an incentive to allow babies to suckle.... weaning comes with sharp teeth!

By the time human females mutated the loss of that pleasure, they had developed sufficient intelligence to realise that they needed to feed their babies.

There was no longer an evolutionary pressure to maintain the "feature", so there's probably a 50/50 chance of not having it.

That's my theory, anyway.

Interesting theory. I find it kind of ironic considering I don't want to have children anyway.

(05-12-2012, 11:40 AM)bryony Wrote:  Apologies (if required) to the OP for continuing the off-topic discussion!

B.

I'll create a poll for further discussion about breasts being erogenous .

You guys/girls sure hijacked the heck out of this thread ......

Let me see if I can catch up ....

My nipples especially have become a new place for erotic stimulation. If I make sure to only touch the nipples and aerola and envision touching a womens breasts it can drive me up a wall ....

Nothing reduced on "my" erections .... takes a little longer but more intense than I can "EVER" remember ..... it seems like my body wants to heave forever .... Tongue

Karen

(05-12-2012, 08:04 PM)karen Wrote:  You guys/girls sure hijacked the heck out of this thread ......

Sorry about that. Sad

As I mentioned in my previous post, I created a poll about breasts being erogenous or not. Hopefully we can get back on topic with your original post.

Did you find any new numbers on the half-life for Miroestrol?

NP Flamesaber ....

Haven't found anything specific yet ..... I'm going to look into "average" half-lives for phytoestrogens. isoflavones, etc ... more along "classifcation" rather than specific ....

I'm experimenting the past several days ... taking 500 mg every 4 hours .... taking care of during the night when I get up to pee Blush

I've been feeling kinda "eurphoric" ... nice I have to say. Been able to do everything that I need to do to maintain a "life" .... enjoyably so too.

karen

I think you would end up taking less capsules each time BUT more frequently .....

(09-12-2012, 07:25 AM)suofeiya Wrote:  I think you would end up taking less capsules each time BUT more frequently .....

IF the frequency that you take a capsule is "LESS" than the 1/2 life of a compound, then there is a residual left when you take the next dose. This would "ADD" on top on the previous dose, making the blood level higher then it would have been without the previous dose. This cycle continues if you continue to take another dose at an interval "LESS" than the 1/2 life AND the blood levels continue to "accumulate" until it maxes for that dose. THIS is what allows you to take LESS CAPSULES and achieve a higher blood saturation level.

I've created a dozen or so spreadsheets using different 1/2 life values AND different numbers of capsules .... if I find a place to "store" the pdf files on the net I'll post them.

karen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon