Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

white ring with bumps on aereola

SeeHi I asked this before but not many responded hoping for some insight in hopeful experience with this. Noticed the other day my Aereola was chapped per se and past 3 days this white ring has engulfed the Aereola it seems as well as bumps appearing now. Is this an indication of a growth spurt coming I feel fuller and looks like they are shaping more as well here's best pic I could get

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes it does happen to some of us, but apparently not all, or perhaps it is more noticeable for some than others. I've never been able to tie it to anything specific, myself, and I don't think anyone else has either.
It doesn't seem to be either a good thing or a bad thing, it just happens!

I have experienced it too. It was in a period of growth for me but who knows for certain. I just hope my aureola grow more. I had some expansion but it seems to have stopped.

Enjoy the ride!

definitely hoping for a growth spurt to occur, been using natureday soap 3-5x a day, red clover 4x a day, sp 6x a day and hops 2-3x a day. Ordered PM which should behere today or tomorrow and will take 500mg a day to start, bra feels a lil tighter but then again i have been workign out my back alot lately so thinking muscle expansion over breast growth but heres to hoping lol i just want breasts ugh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon