Poll: Are your breasts an erogenous zone? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
74.60%
74.60%
No
9.52%
9.52%
Sometimes
15.87%
15.87%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are your breasts an erogenous zone?

Hi everyone.

Are your breasts an erogenous zone?

Mine are not. While mine are sensitive to cold weather and I feel discomfort from any kind of physical contact, my breasts are not a pleasure zone for me.

Please vote in the poll if you're interested.

I was a bit upset as I grew small amount of tissue but enough to notice to only notice here and there are the touching or kissing them by the gf erogenous in any way lately my growth has spurted no big shape difference but easily by far more full and I have noticed during intercourse alone just seeing my breasts hang as little as they do I go from how the band Train says "super minute man" in 50 ways to say goodbye lol even when I'm in the shower the water hitting even gets me "excited" almost a pleasurable sting they have definitely come more erogenous with fullness for me I wanted to stop but the pleasure has me going bigger hehe go big or go home right

My breasts and nipples are my MAJOR erogenous zone, and have been for decades. But only in the last ten years have I unlocked their erotic potential, discovering the capacity for multiple nipple and breast orgasms. Either after a nipple orgasm, or by bringing myself to the edge with nipple stimulation (I do not touch my penis), I can achieve orgasm, multiple orgasm, my rubbing my breasts, my belly, or my thighs.

It looks like I'm in the minority group for this poll. I've been wondering whether my breasts could become erogenous as I achieve further growth. Or maybe it's because I'm just not taking a particular herb?Huh

(09-12-2012, 07:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  It looks like I'm in the minority group for this poll. I've been wondering whether my breasts could become erogenous as I achieve further growth. Or maybe it's because I'm just not taking a particular herb?Huh

I doubt that herbs have anything to do with it. It's a question of training your brain to respond to nipple and breast stimulation. Some people--men and women--are gifted with this spontaneous erogenous capability in their nipples and breasts, but I know a number of guys--and women, too--who have developed it by regular breast and nipple play. Back in the glory days of Yahoo's private chat rooms, in a single chat session I once coached two guys to nipple orgasms (i. e., orgasm without touching the penis). At the beginning of the session both said that their nipples were not erotically sensitive. To their amazement they learned otherwise.

I have a Yahoo group that is dedicated to spreading the word about nipple orgasm. The forum is full of testimonials by late bloomers, guys who were into middle age and beyond before they discovered the erotic--and orgasmic--potential of their nipples. If you are interested here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/ . You will find discussion of techniques and experiences there, as well as links to videos.

hell Yh Haha I love my breasts squeezed and my nipples pinched suck and bitten I even have nipple clamps Blush

My first post on this Forum so I would like to share my joy at having a small amount of breast growth using Herbs and massage but most of all my wife is delighted at being able to give me multiple orgasms by playing with my breasts and nipples Big Grin certainly more sensitive than they ever been

(09-12-2012, 12:25 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  I have a Yahoo group that is dedicated to spreading the word about nipple orgasm. The forum is full of testimonials by late bloomers, guys who were into middle age and beyond before they discovered the erotic--and orgasmic--potential of their nipples. If you are interested here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/ . You will find discussion of techniques and experiences there, as well as links to videos.

Thank you for the link. I'll check it out. I must admit the idea of having multiple nipple orgasms is alluring. Blush

I have this nagging notion in the back of my mind that if I'm successful with this, I'll be opening Pandora's box. Tongue

For me, my breasts have been an erogenous zone for years. Trying to convince my gf's that I too, liked to have my breasts/nipples sucked, licked, rubbed, etc., sometimes they'd look at me like I was crazy.

Right now, I have to be very gentle with them, they're very sensitive and prone to pain. Sad

BigDave

(09-12-2012, 08:24 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  . . . I must admit the idea of having multiple nipple orgasms is alluring. Blush

I have this nagging notion in the back of my mind that if I'm successful with this, I'll be opening Pandora's box. Tongue

Fortunately, although I discovered nipple orgasms at 19, I discovered multiple orgasms late in my life, when my own hormones were no longer raging. Had I discovered this possibility in my 20s I might have gone off the deep end, have dropped out, like a drug addict, because God knows, they are addictive!

I am 71 and now have more orgasms per week, thanks to multiple nipple/breast orgasms, than I had when I was in my sexual prime. These multiple orgasms are also good for the prostate, and the constant erotic interest is like a fountain of youth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon